The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,485

I agree that the Haus Labs spam is annoying but at least the products are good. I put on the Liquid Eye-LIE-ner yesterday and I had to bike uphill. It was very sweaty. And it stayed on perfectly!

Spoiler

Me at her social media team with my free propaganda:

spacer.png

• shook 1
  • lol 1

On 6/6/2023 at 11:13 PM, Andraslop said:

OK, let me be delussional, but this gives me hopes...:ally:

Lately we've been receiving so many rumours, that 100% there's something going on...:enigma:

There's definitely something in the work, not because Twitter insiders are back but because there's obvious activity in the studio with her current team being there 

At least it's giving a bit more life to her online base :enigma:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,734
On 6/7/2023 at 1:33 AM, derpmonster said:

I agree that the Haus Labs spam is annoying but at least the products are good. I put on the Liquid Eye-LIE-ner yesterday and I had to bike uphill. It was very sweaty. And it stayed on perfectly!

Hide contents

spacer.png

imho it's not *only* the forcefeeding of HL, is the try hard attitude of Gags pretending to be a make up guru with all the plain T shirts and crop tops and tanks :arguega:

Honestly I could be interested in HL campaigns if we would get some great commercial with good fashion and a bit of budget in the visuals / photoshoots like we use to get.

Since the brand went Sephora, the commercials and visuals are looking cheap and very bland and low cost. So yeah it's a miss for me.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,835

We need ARUTW's co-writer for another ballad

Hillary Lindsey

-ARUTW, MR, INLA, Blue Ain't Your Color, Girl Crush, Knockin' Boots, Church Bells

Lori McKenna

-ARUTW, Humble and Kind, Girl Crush, I Want Crazy, I Bet You Think About Me, Cry Pretty

Natalie Hemby

-ARUTW, Jealous, INLA, Rainbow, Butterflies

aside from Gaga's i also love these songs from Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes and Labrinth :giveup:

A Popster Is Born 11,887
On 6/6/2023 at 10:07 PM, ClownOreos said:

coming for -5% WoW instead of -10% WoW :giveup:

but this audio eats, Bloody Mary is such a God-tier Gaga song, I'm glad it got the success it deserves. 

When she's not active or releasing, pride in terms of her streams just adds a song that should be in her top 10 anyway as it sold 10m copies (BTW) and takes momentum off other songs :bebe: 
Mark my words though: SL will benefit fron the mini boost and finally go platinum after 3+ years in UK
ROM/Chromatica should in France as SL went platinum 3 months after its 3 year annviersary :talent:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 6/6/2023 at 10:07 PM, ClownOreos said:

coming for -5% WoW instead of -10% WoW :giveup:

but this audio eats, Bloody Mary is such a God-tier Gaga song, I'm glad it got the success it deserves. 

-7.4% yesterday :giveup:

• lol 1

On 6/7/2023 at 11:09 AM, FRANZGA said:

We need ARUTW's co-writer for another ballad

Hillary Lindsey

-ARUTW, MR, INLA, Blue Ain't Your Color, Girl Crush, Knockin' Boots, Church Bells

Lori McKenna

-ARUTW, Humble and Kind, Girl Crush, I Want Crazy, I Bet You Think About Me, Cry Pretty

Natalie Hemby

-ARUTW, Jealous, INLA, Rainbow, Butterflies

aside from Gaga's i also love these songs from Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes and Labrinth :giveup:

Yas, that’s my wish too! If GODGA decides to make a full ballady ballad album she should call these Nashville girls cause they have god given talent as songwriters and as we saw they created pure magic with GODGA!

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,884

Oh GODGA ARUTW is at 997M streams on Spotify

3M more streams and the best song of your career will reach a new milestone! 

I hope you already prepared a cute instagram or Twitter post to celebrate your excellence!

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 6/7/2023 at 10:34 AM, Miaou said:

Oh GODGA ARUTW is at 997M streams on Spotify

3M more streams and the best song of your career will reach a new milestone! 

I hope you already prepared a cute instagram or Twitter post to celebrate your excellence!

spacer.png

HAUS LABS
Supercharged Clean Artistry Powered By Innovation

#AlwaysRememberUsThisWay

perxepm.gif

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 6/7/2023 at 11:23 AM, Miaou said:

Omgggggggggg top 10 in the UK and Australia 

Not her having ANOTHER smash with ANOTHER excellent song :applause:

:giveup:

Poor French

A Popster Is Born 11,887
On 6/7/2023 at 11:32 AM, monketsharona said:

The lesson Bobby should take is that Lady Gaga should put her next lead single on autoplay instead of betting on some useless random Itunes discounts

The girlies hate Dua because she takes to payola like a duck to water, people don't skip her songs. Karma will free-fall when Auto-Play stops 

hiloyari-ronniesus.gif

On 6/7/2023 at 10:32 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

Yas, that’s my wish too! If GODGA decides to make a full ballady ballad album she should call these Nashville girls cause they have god given talent as songwriters and as we saw they created pure magic with GODGA!

Don't forget Hillary Lindsey also co-created 'When I Look At You' aka one of Miley's best sings. Like you said she could bring the 'Nashville' Out of Gagita.
They should've sent HMH to Ms. Lindsey to see what she could do hihi

258280636_gagapurplehair.thumb.jpg.ece585dd0d253c217140acd17431c4eb.jpg

• paws up 1

On 6/7/2023 at 12:56 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The girlies hate Dua because she takes to payola like a duck to water, people don't skip her songs. Karma will free-fall when Auto-Play stops

True. Kinda feel some are a bit jealous when other pop stars have the exposure / management we would love for Lady Gaga music. We were all crying when BM was going down hard on Spotify and screaming at her management to do something.

I mean would anyone here refuse an autoplay set on a Lady Gaga song ? Seriously never. 

A Popster Is Born 14,835
On 6/7/2023 at 6:23 PM, Miaou said:

Omgggggggggg top 10 in the UK and Australia 

Not her having ANOTHER smash with ANOTHER excellent song :applause:

:giveup:

Gaga's team should take note 

her SPOTIFY PUSH really is so aggressive :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 6/6/2023 at 7:33 PM, derpmonster said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Haus Labs spam. :laughga: Yall are too f@#$ing much. I swear to God. Get a life, hobby, some grass etc etc etc. I fear for some of you if/when LG7 promo cycle gives us less than Chromatica with zero collabs.