The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,594
On 6/7/2023 at 11:10 PM, Doncho said:

Plsss :laughga:

Coincidentally the date when LG7 will be released!

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,759

this is why i dont see Taylor's success organic cause no way LOVER is more successful than the other albums, specially WWAFA, WDWG :laughga:

• thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 14,759
On 6/8/2023 at 1:01 PM, Andreu said:

Chemtrails tank 

Honeymoon outstreaming Bombmatica?? Embarrassing

• sad 1

Popster This Way 965

When Gaga releases a Glam pop/rock album this summer. Just imagine yourself on your way to the beach while a new Gaga song plays on the radio and it fills the atmosphere with a very chill, fun and shimmery vibe. I NEED LG7 TO DROP BETWEEN JULY-AUGUST. :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 2

On 6/8/2023 at 10:34 AM, CHROMATICON said:

When Gaga releases a Glam pop/rock album this summer. Just imagine yourself on your way to the beach while a new Gaga song plays on the radio and it fills the atmosphere with a very chill, fun and shimmery vibe. I NEED LG7 TO DROP BETWEEN JULY-AUGUST. :bradley:

If I would bet anything I'd say a single late summer (August / early September) and album release in Q4 

Please :jailga:

• hugs 3

ARTPOPster 1,594

I literally got no sleep whatsoever. Excited to listen to the new Christine and the Queens album out in Tonga at 7AM

On 6/8/2023 at 10:53 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

her 'just give me a reason' male collab pop moment with catchy chorus and longevity elixir situation is coming @Zak :excited:

I'd give anything to get her 'Night crawling' feat a big rock star produced by Andrew Watt 

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 13,719
On 6/8/2023 at 11:59 AM, monketsharona said:

I'd give anything to get her 'Night crawling' feat a big rock star produced by Andrew Watt 

istg if she releases her Plastic Hearts she can then retire from music and work as an actress, sell make up of whatever she feels like :giveup:

Edited by danwasd
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,594
On 6/8/2023 at 6:02 AM, danwasd said:

istg if she releases her Plastic Hearts she can then retire from music and work as an actress, sell make up of whatever she feels like :giveup:

Nah the gays will still b*ch and moan 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,878
On 6/8/2023 at 1:02 PM, danwasd said:

i would literally cream myself :giveup:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 6/8/2023 at 10:59 AM, monketsharona said:

oh babes night crawling is sooooo good. I was shocked though, otherplastic hearts are out-streaming it  that arent as good

My ideal would be a night crawling-never be-midnight sky situation moment but then some more dancey tracks then a 'when i look at you'. 5 visuals etc hihi

258280636_gagapurplehair.thumb.jpg.ece585dd0d253c217140acd17431c4eb.jpg

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,794
On 6/8/2023 at 9:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

Plz be true :giveup:

The same producer as Break My Heart yup iktr! GODga x GODua collab on da way! Mother & Daughter collab incoming!

Can't wait for LG7

Popster to Popster 3,794
On 6/8/2023 at 10:39 AM, monketsharona said:

If I would bet anything I'd say a single late summer (August / early September) and album release in Q4 

Please :jailga:

Yesss!

On 6/8/2023 at 12:02 PM, danwasd said:

🙌