Final Presidential Debate

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Ok, who else is watching, @Timmers? I'm so nervous, I might eat multiple pints of ice cream during.

I hope that Biden gets to speak, is confident and sounds like the man he is. I hope Trump doesn't have a weird about-face where he sounds strong and normal - but I don't want him to ruin it again either. UGH.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562

@admin I think you meant final presidential debate :telephone:

edit: sent in my ballot for Joe Biden and Kamala today! I also live in Maine so I chose to vote for Sara Gideon and I’m praying to god SUSAN COLLINS KICKS SAND I need her out of the senate. Cannot stand her.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I am STRESSED only because the pending doom of the election being less than two weeks away is here. Biden has proved he is the better debater in his town hall last week ( Duh, Donnie can't form a coherent sentence but if you get him going his followers are just plain delusional) and I think the silencing of the mics is going to make a huge difference. 

My boyfriend is out of town so I'm watching this solo, so I am going to be live commenting, don't mind me :pillow:

Edited by lavenderblondee

Popster to Popster 3,889
6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I want the mic off on trump as much as possible!

The mics being shut off will very much help, and I'm still curious how it'll go. Will they still somehow TRY to over talk them (they are standing close enough where at least they can still hear each other if they spoke) so the other hears, or will they mouth things/only show one candidate at a time? This is a first for the muting of mics, this will be interesting. 

• admin changed the title to Final Presidential Debate
The Popster 68

It really, really bothers me how for every single debate they're not answering any questions. It's just back and forth banter like "I can raise more money than you!"

The country is in shambles, people are dying left and right but sure let's compare d*ck sizes :katy_pie:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Popster 162
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm watching. 

Sad to say this time Trump seems to have the upper hand. 

He does and its extremely obvious. I feel like Biden is stumbling to gain ground

Absolutely boring and makes me a little weary in Biden

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm torn on how this debate is going. Trump is good with the "fake news" and that's scary. Regardless, I hope most people have already voted and this doesn't sway anyone. 

I'm still so disgusted I live in a world that Trump is president. 

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

I hate to say that but Trump just turned the tables with that "typical politician" and I hate it.  That's why people like Trump. Which, is beyond me...

If I had a broken car, I wouldn't take it to someone who has never dealt with cars in their lives, 

Popster This Way 821
5 minutes ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

He does and its extremely obvious. I feel like Biden is stumbling to gain ground

Absolutely boring and makes me a little weary in Biden

I mean, I can't really speak to whether or not Biden would make a good president based on a debate tho. 

We shall see how the actual election turns out, but debate wise, they are barely even speaking on actual policies. Over half of the debate so far is focused on them talking about how they are being bullied, and being sneaky, etc. 

Everytime a moderator asks a question, Biden simply points out that Trump doesn't care and he will care. 

If it comes to a debate determining who should win, neither one of them. But Trump is the bottom of the barrel. Even if Biden wouldn't be the best president ever, a big smelly dump would be better than Trump. 

• thanks 1

The Popster 162
Just now, Doot said:

I mean, I can't really speak to whether or not Biden would make a good president based on a debate tho. 

We shall see how the actual election turns out, but debate wise, they are barely even speaking on actual policies. Over half of the debate so far is focused on them talking about how they are being bullied, and being sneaky, etc. 

Everytime a moderator asks a question, Biden simply points out that Trump doesn't care and he will care. 

If it comes to a debate determining who should win, neither one of them. But Trump is the bottom of the barrel. Even if Biden wouldn't be the best president ever, a big smelly dump would be better than Trump. 

Literally my thoughts exactly :tea:

• paws up 1