• The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett)
    • Joanne
    • A Star is Born Soundtrack
    • Chromatica

Community Leader 1,294

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta also known as the world famous, triconic, Italian American singer, songwriter and producer "Lady Gaga"  :zoom: has already released eight albums

("6 solo albums, 1 collaboration and 1 soundtrack") throughout her career. 

The Question is, Which Album is your Favorite of All Time? You can only choose one. (This list doesnt include remix albums, the holiday album etc. I just included the main ones):

1. The Fame: 

latest?cb=20110410191050

2. The Fame Monster: 

71l7wVj5VcL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

3. Born This Way: 

A look back at Lady Gaga's misunderstood masterpiece | Dazed

4. ARTPOP

1*OaGZFnuLTM5cn3O2Fh3C7A.jpeg

5. Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett

Cheek to Cheek by Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga: Amazon.co.uk: Music

6. Joanne

rs_600x600-160920145729-600.joanne.cm.92016.jpg?fit=around|1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

7. A Star is Born Soundtrack

16f96936d91496706a1c0ad7e403d82b.999x999x1.png

8. Chromatica 

Lady-Gaga-Chromatica.jpeg?quality=80&w=807

Edited by kaelergrey
  • paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Joanne. It’s not one I listen to all the time because it’s so raw but that’s why I deeply appreciate it and the whole era was such an event and always something going on. (Apart from pre Super Bowl silence :rip:)

Its a really good album. :sweat:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
10 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

easy, the fame. the rest have nothing on her. artpop is a close runner up. i love all her albums tho

Well its her debut and its a solid one. :sweat: 

Edited by kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294
5 minutes ago, Spinning Bottles said:

I love The Fame Monster and Born This Way, but Chromatica has that thing that makes me go back to it everytime

Chromatica is a great album overall. :oops:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I can't even answer this. I'm biased with new albums and I admit it. I loved BTW, I loved ARTPOP. 

I now think ARTPOP is my least favorite album by hers, and I like BTW but not nearly as much as I did on first listen.

I still deeply love Joanne, and I love Chromatica.  So, I said Joanne, since it's been years and I still adore it :classic_love: I've said it 100 times and I'll say it again: Mark Ronson made a magical album with her in a way that we may never get again and we should cherish it. I think I'll likely say the same about Chromatica too. It's a stunning album.  TFM is such perfection and iconic, but I had to go with this. 

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
2 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I can't even answer this. I'm biased with new albums and I admit it. I loved BTW, I loved ARTPOP. 

I now think ARTPOP is my least favorite album by hers, and I like BTW but not nearly as much as I did on first listen.

I still deeply love Joanne, and I love Chromatica.  So, I said Joanne, since it's been years and I still adore it :classic_love: I've said it 100 times and I'll say it again: Mark Ronson made a magical album with her in a way that we may never get again and we should cherish it. I think I'll likely say the same about Chromatica too. It's a stunning album.  TFM is such perfection and iconic, but I had to go with this. 

Its a classic album and has a timeless sound. :sweat: 

• paws up 1