Gaga responds to Trump's Team's Statement

Pop-a-911-ster 34,337
8 minutes ago, sickandtired2.0 said:

the Joe Biden era is really exciting

she's very active on social media, serving everyday, we getting a performance... now she dragging  💀

BHAHAHAHAHAAH YAS Gaga 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 40,644
26 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

For her to say what is a fracking and keep your jobs is extremely disappointing and just shows how unaware she is of serious issues tbh. 

Yeah I don't get it. Maybe she's just being ironic? Or strategic in some way? Cus she did support Yoko Ono's anti-fracking campaign, did she support something she didn't understand?

Gaga literally could have exposed the Trump administration because of the little care that they have for the ecosystem, but she chose to respond THAT instead... yeah, a very poor decision imo, just like creating a meat dress just for a 2 minute video...

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 hours ago, zcasx said:

Yeah I don't get it. Maybe she's just being ironic? Or strategic in some way? Cus she did support Yoko Ono's anti-fracking campaign, did she support something she didn't understand?

yeah just for anyone confused where this is coming from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artists_Against_Fracking
I vaguely remembered this campaign, but couldn't remember what it was called yesterday