What do you do for living?

Dirkje

Kindness Admin 6,944
3 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Work for the Government. But secretly trying to take it down from within ... Shhhhh!

What type of job?

I’m in tech and work for a magazine 👨🏻‍💻

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, admin said:

What type of job?

I’m in tech and work for a magazine 👨🏻‍💻

Freedom of Information- I process requests from members of parliament to access government corporate documents. I have to interpret legislation and apply it on the documents provided and discovered. I have read quite a few government secrets and some really shady stuff. But nothing like UFO’s exist or anything that high calibre. It pays super well for the level of effort required and its constant work so I am happy!

Tech! Nice!!! Is it Tech in the magazine or?

Edited by Bakugo

ARTPOPster 2,177

Technically school and making music, school is getting me to where I want to be and do for a living (being a teacher), and making music has so far made me about 14 dollars in streams and purchases, so technically I’m making a living off of it :oscar:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Technically school and making music, school is getting me to where I want to be and do for a living (being a teacher), and making music has so far made me about 14 dollars in streams and purchases, so technically I’m making a living off of it :oscar:

Each small step is a step further! Keep it up!

• hugs 1

Kindness Admin 6,944
1 hour ago, Bakugo said:

Freedom of Information- I process requests from members of parliament to access government corporate documents. I have to interpret legislation and apply it on the documents provided and discovered. I have read quite a few government secrets and some really shady stuff. But nothing like UFO’s exist or anything that high calibre. It pays super well for the level of effort required and its constant work so I am happy!

Tech! Nice!!! Is it Tech in the magazine or?

VERY cool. Love that. I always sorta regretted not going into politics at all (this is more recent of a regret, ha). So my new plan is to marry into an upcoming politician, ha.

News magazine :D

20 minutes ago, idontevenknow said:

I'm a book cover designer

Very cool! I love that.

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,806
28 minutes ago, admin said:

VERY cool. Love that. I always sorta regretted not going into politics at all (this is more recent of a regret, ha). So my new plan is to marry into an upcoming politician, ha.

News magazine :D

Very cool! I love that.

News magazine? Report that there is a new Lady Gaga forum online ;)