I Made a Music Video for My Song, 'Ghosts'

Battle For Your Life

RIP Angel 1,992

I know we have a musicians corner here, but it's a bit dead atm so I decided to just make a thread instead. So Last week, I've released my song 'Ghosts' on streaming services just in time for Halloween and now I've just released the music video for it on Youtube

This took me two weeks (MWF cuz I have work) to film and finally it's done! Unfortunately, Youtube compressed the quality so much it looked pretty bad (the film grain I intentionally put on this vanished cuz it's now pixelated af) compared to the actual 3.5gb video. 

People who might be interested:

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 2,173
2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Thanks, Twitter. I will update the thread later. YT's compression was awful it made a 1080p video look 360p.

It actually gave it an amazing looking affect if anything, I didn't see it looking super low quality :)

RIP Angel 1,992
15 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Interested to see the video!

Thread's been updated. ❤️

5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It actually gave it an amazing looking affect if anything, I didn't see it looking super low quality :)

Thank you! I guess it's not super noticeable, but if you've seen the uncompressed file, the difference is pretty big.

And I just realized I couldn't really do anything about the compression (and I have to work so I won't have time lol). So um...I've added the video back on top.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Thread's been updated.

Thank you! I guess it's not super noticeable, but if you've seen the uncompressed file, the difference is pretty big.

And I just realized I couldn't really do anything about the compression (and I have to work so I won't have time lol). So um...I've added the video back on top.

Yeah I had to deal with that for The Last Chant's music video, it's normal sadly :/

RIP Angel 1,992
18 hours ago, kaelergrey said:

I just love your deep register. Ugh. :sweat:

Thanks! I like to deep t- ... I mean, I love doing low notes. :ohyes:

18 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Seriously though, even with the quality thing, this is an AMAZING video!!! :fall:

Thank you! I wish I could show ya'll the uncompressed file cuz THIS quality doesn't do this video justice. I swear. :bradley:. Those pixels are disgusting.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1