Gaming leaders (+ changes)

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hello all!

I would like to introduce you all to our first Gaming Leaders on Popa911.

Congrats on these very excellent folk who will be helping drive our gaming forward! You likely know them all for various games they have already hosted, but if not, get excited for new and exciting games on their way.

Community games are something I plan to invest quite some time in so they have been moved into their own section: Games. It has the following sections, for now:

• Megarates - for all megarates and ceremonies
  • Games - for all other games including +/-, vs., etc.
  • Create a Label - starting soon

One note for all, please try to use the correct tag with games and to also change a topic's tags when a game or ceremony is finished. All tags have a 'finished' version to be used when a megarate is closed for replies, when a ceremony is over, when a game is finished or if a game hasn't had replies in over a week. Our Leaders will also keep an eye on that to re-tag as needed.

There is a new section to the site coming at the end of the month named 'Discover.' This section will be highlighting featured content from around the website, in particular games! Keeping games up-to-date on this page will require proper tagging (and featuring by our Gaming Leader crew). Ideally, this will be a place to shine a focus on exciting and fresh content along with evergreen and official threads. 

Much more to come in the future, including info on Community Leaders in the next few days and then Mods by the end of the week!

Thanks!

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 4

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I have one question.. Can non game leaders can create Megarates? 

I think so! Might just dm a leader if you need anything. I think it’s likely we might set up a schedule too in the future, but probably no rush on that. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,686
4 hours ago, admin said:

I think so! Might just dm a leader if you need anything. I think it’s likely we might set up a schedule too in the future, but probably no rush on that. 

Umm, ok. I know you are trying to make things more functional, but I'm not quite sure if we bring everything in a schedule. I always conduct megarates by myself; and if I have to always inform what I am going to do to the leaders - makes the process intensive and hierarchical. 

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
24 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Umm, ok. I know you are trying to make things more functional, but I'm not quite sure if we bring everything in a schedule. I always conduct megarates by myself; and if I have to always inform what I am going to do to the leaders - makes the process intensive and hierarchical. 

It won’t be intensive, don’t worry. The schedule will just help with people not overlapping on times or subject. Also not an issue we have at all at the moment. Ha

Moderator 4,653

I think the game leaders should have an assisting function, but I dont agree with the thing of having to ask for permission either. Everybody should be able to host games whenever they want to, but if they need help, then the game leaders are there to help. 

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I don't understand something. If I wanted to start a Megarate, could I? What should I do? Should I tell these people?

no, i think only the gaming leaders can. or, you have to tell them exactly what you're doing. one of the two, as i understood

Pop-a-911-ster 27,881
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

no, i think only the gaming leaders can. or, you have to tell them exactly what you're doing. one of the two, as i understood

Let's see what @admin says because I wasn't 100% sure of that /:

• admin unfeatured this topic