Bad Bunny reached out to Gaga to collab for Chromatica

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,776

Apparently Bad Bunny reached out to Gaga to record a collab for Chromatica, but was ignored by her. Bad Bunny is a known Gaga stan, and has talked about wanting to collab with her multiple times now. Would you be here for a possible collab between the two?

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

100% agree with that. I also would like to see Gaga collab and feature on other artist’s albums. Cause apparantly Gaga likes being experimental with sounds but doesn’t fully experience other sounds so it be beneficial to collab at that point.

Omg her and Doja Cat NEED to collab together, imagine having a ROM moment for the rap community :fall:

Moderator 6,288
1 hour ago, Hejira said:

Good. He wouldn’t sound good on any song in Chromatica. They should do something together though because it’ll be a win-win situation for both of them.

What if Babylon had a Spanish verse? I’d be here for it. :abel_glow:

Pop-a-911-ster 20,776
24 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Which is devastating cause all straight male artists shouldn’t be characterized like that. I’m still one of the few that loves DWUW even with him being on the track.

Gaga needs to get comfortable with collab and working with other artists in general. More music, more streams, more diversity, etc. 

I agree, it’s very wrong to put all male artists in the same pot and avoid collaborations, because there are some who do disgusting things. DWUW is one of the best tracks on AP for me, and i’m a huge AP stan, it’s sad that the song had such a sad faith because of this creep

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311

Oh damn! I would have been here for this so much! Maybe it didn’t fit the overall vibe of Chromatica? I hope it doesn’t stop him stanning her! Let’s manifest and hope the next album will have collabs that aren’t traditionally Gaga. Her fans are ready and have been ready for change! Give us Cardi, Doja, Bad Bunny just to name a few! Or all three on one with her! 

We got some legendary collabs for Chromatica so we can’t be too mad! But if she is truly about her word she better feature more artists of colour and not just reference their music. Blackpink is a start! 

Kindness Admin 6,892

This better happen. Doesn't have to be right now, but I want it. Someone call Kendrick too - they need to collab and actually release a song.

Popster to Popster 4,583

I gotta imagine that for high profile artists like Gaga, the number of people who send unsolicited ideas/production /vocals has got to be astronomical.  I can't blame her for ignoring the vast majority of it, regardless of who it comes from