COOOK

Hey sisters!

I joined in with the iconic sister @Kinmo a few days ago but I haven't properly introduced myself.

I'm mostly known for my avi, unintentional messy thread titles ("Miley hitting on radio host, dog electrocuted") and lately for my Miley pic which you're about to see often from me, the prime example of an image worth a thousand doves words:

miley-cyrus3.jpg

Aside from my number 1 artist Lady Gaga I have a wide range of taste (ABBA, My Chemical Romance, Dolly Parton, Britney Spears, and M.I.A. are a few examples) as well as a love and appreciation for Rock and Folk from the 70s. I also love RuPaul's Drag Race so I'm here for anything related to it. :zoom:

Anyway I hope we get to share fun moments with you all. I'm still relatively new to the forum life so it might take a while for me to get myself acquainted!

Spoiler

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 9

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

Welcome!!! I remember your iconic avi from a certain other forum. Great to having you here!!!

Also @Kinmo pls pls dont hate me. Remember that I thought you were a Gaga hater cause you commented on my thread on ATRL *thank you Bradley* ? I just remembered that i actually reported you and wrote *report that pressed OGH*  :rip: i hope they dont actually gave you a wp cause of me, i didnt know you are a little monster,pls don't hate me:witch-laugh:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

51 minutes ago, little legend said:

Welcome!!! I remember your iconic avi from a certain other forum. Great to having you here!!!

Also @Kinmo pls pls dont hate me. Remember that I thought you were a Gaga hater cause you commented on my thread on ATRL *thank you Bradley* ? I just remembered that i actually reported you and wrote *report that pressed OGH*  :rip: i hope they dont actually gave you a wp cause of me, i didnt know you are a little monster,pls don't hate me:witch-laugh:

Lol the moderators know I’m a Gaga fan girl and no they didn’t warn me. I actually reported a moderator one time (which I didn’t know it was a mod) and the A Hole messaged me laughing because I reported him to himself lol Long story short I open another message and I tagged all the mods and told them he was bullying me so they removed my WPs :crowned:  And no I don’t hate you, I rather laugh it out :ohyes:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
7 hours ago, COOOK said:

Aside from my number 1 artist Lady Gaga I have a wide range of taste (ABBA, My Chemical Romance, Dolly Parton, Britney Spears, and M.I.A. are a few examples) as well as a love and appreciation for Rock and Folk from the 70s. I also love RuPaul's Drag Race so I'm here for anything related to it. :zoom:

finally I've found another MIA fan :bradley: welcome :bradley:

• paws up 1

5 hours ago, donatellab said:

The most legendary avi is finally here :gaga-thanks:

3 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

This. :ally:

4 hours ago, little legend said:

Thank you!! I-

ezgif-4-22f4fdf166cb.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

@COOOK great to see you here. You will have fun for sure and this a kinder environment. Invite all your friends too!

5 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Heey welcome! So nice to have you here!

7 hours ago, Delusional said:

OMG

welcome fellow Popper!

Thank you!!! I'm feeling good vibes already :gaga-thanks: 

29 minutes ago, GitHub said:

finally I've found another MIA fan :bradley: welcome :bradley:

omg yass!! We'll bring her up if she doesn't screw things up in ha Patreon lol :romance:

Edited by COOOK
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

omg yass!! We'll bring her up if she doesn't screw things up in ha Patreon lol :romance:

lmao how is that going? I'm not subscribed and last I heard was just people on miaboards.net complaining about it

48 minutes ago, GitHub said:

lmao how is that going? I'm not subscribed and last I heard was just people on miaboards.net complaining about it

Same girl, I have no idea :gaga-scream: Let me play Kala to cleanse myself from this mess...

• lol 1