Glamour: Lady Gaga Has a Weird Christmas Sex Song You've Probably Never Heard

blastertoyo

ARTPOPster 1,319

Lady Gaga Has a Weird Christmas Sex Song You've Probably Never Heard

But none of Gaga's stunts are stranger than her actual music—in the best way possible, of course. All of her biggest hits—"Bad Romance," "Applause," "Just Dance," etc.—are sonically weird, but they somehow work. They became mainstream because of Gaga's clever lyrics and the producers' monster beats. Reinventing pop music is Gaga's thing, TBH, and she hits the mark almost every time.

Notice how I said the word "almost," because there have been a few times where Gaga's music just didn't work—for a multitude of reasons. And one of those times was "Christmas Tree," a bizarre electronic song she released in December 2008 where she essentially makes Christmas trees a metaphor for sex. Why Gaga thought, "Light me up, put me on top, let's fa la la la la la la la la" was a solid lyrical choice will remain one of pop music's greatest mysteries.

There are more cringe-worthy gems where that came from, too Here is just a sample of the lyrics found in "Christmas Tree":

"The only place you wanna be is underneath my Christmas tree"

"Ho ho ho under the mistletoe/Yes, everybody knows/We will take off our clothes"

"My Christmas tree is delicious" (What the hell... does this mean?)

https://www.glamour.com/story/lady-gaga-christmas-sex-song

This article has me sent 

:ladyhaha:
it’s the backhanded compliments for me 

• lol 9

ARTPOPster 1,672
5 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

Lady Gaga Has a Weird Christmas Sex Song You've Probably Never Heard

But none of Gaga's stunts are stranger than her actual music—in the best way possible, of course. All of her biggest hits—"Bad Romance," "Applause," "Just Dance," etc.—are sonically weird, but they somehow work. They became mainstream because of Gaga's clever lyrics and the producers' monster beats. Reinventing pop music is Gaga's thing, TBH, and she hits the mark almost every time.

Notice how I said the word "almost," because there have been a few times where Gaga's music just didn't work—for a multitude of reasons. And one of those times was "Christmas Tree," a bizarre electronic song she released in December 2008 where she essentially makes Christmas trees a metaphor for sex. Why Gaga thought, "Light me up, put me on top, let's fa la la la la la la la la" was a solid lyrical choice will remain one of pop music's greatest mysteries.

There are more cringe-worthy gems where that came from, too Here is just a sample of the lyrics found in "Christmas Tree":

"The only place you wanna be is underneath my Christmas tree"

"Ho ho ho under the mistletoe/Yes, everybody knows/We will take off our clothes"

"My Christmas tree is delicious" (What the hell... does this mean?)

https://www.glamour.com/story/lady-gaga-christmas-sex-song

This article has me sent 

:ladyhaha:
it’s the backhanded compliments for me 

the irony and the contradiction is just :billie:

Edited by A Little Monsterrr

Kindness Admin 6,892

I still love this song so much. I've said this elsewhere, but this is the song that made me a Gaga fan :lights:

• shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 minute ago, admin said:

I still love this song so much. I've said this elsewhere, but this is the song that made me a Gaga fan :lights:

Time to update those seasonal emotes me thinks :ohhh:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 401

Slanderous. Christmas Tree is a perfect dumb Christmas song. Unfortunately, the innuendos are my exact sense of humor. The original WAP.

Just now, admin said:

Are you me? Christmas Tree was the first Gaga song I remember listening to in 2008 and I was obsessed.

Edited by blue
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 minutes ago, blue said:

Are you me? Christmas Tree was the first Gaga song I remember listening to in 2008 and I was obsessed.

YES

twin peaks mirror GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

• yaas, gaga 1