Which Chromatica Ball date are you going to?

StormPulse

The Fame Popster 264

Y’all we need to give it up. It’s not happening. The virus is going to be bad this winter until March and then there will be outbreaks again in the early summer that will halt any mass gathering like a concert. I think we just gotta be realistic. 

• sad 2

The Fame Popster 428

I've got tickets to Toronto as well! I feel like it will only happen in another galaxy, space and time, but there's a shred of hope remaining :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,436
17 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Y’all we need to give it up. It’s not happening. The virus is going to be bad this winter until March and then there will be outbreaks again in the early summer that will halt any mass gathering like a concert. I think we just gotta be realistic. 

There will be a vaccine by then.

The Popster 177

Not getting tickets because this virus doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon, but I really wanted to go to the Toronto date with my boyfriend! 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 264
14 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

There will be a vaccine by then.

This is true but it still takes a year for enough of the population to be vaccinated to establish herd immunity. The US is also garbage and slow at following science so it might take even longer smh.

• sad 1

34 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

This is true but it still takes a year for enough of the population to be vaccinated to establish herd immunity. The US is also garbage and slow at following science so it might take even longer smh.

Not if we manage to vote rhat f-er out :happydance:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
2 hours ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

Chicago

1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

I don't think it'll happen, but I'm going to try to make it to the Chicago date if concerts are a thing next summer. :bradley:

b*ch me too the f-

I have VIP GA :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

I think it'll likely be postponed once more, but I have tickets for NJ and Boston. Might go to London or Paris too if this website makes me rich :ally:

• paws up 2