Which Chromatica Ball date are you going to?

StormPulse

A Popster Is Born 17,204
3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

London :shine: 

I hope it isn't cancelled. I know it's never her fault, but it would be the second time I'm supposed to see her live and it gets cancelled. :unamused:

Honestly how can it NOT be cancelled? There is virtually no chance it’s still going to happen as planned. It’s mid October almost and we have no vaccine and the virus is not going to die off by itself without it for at least 1.5 years from what scientists are saying.

We would have to get the vaccine by July/August of this year available world wide so we would have the needed time for it to start working properly. It’s too late for 2021. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Honestly how can it NOT be cancelled? There is virtually no chance it’s still going to happen as planned. It’s mid October almost and we have no vaccine and the virus is not going to die off by itself without it for at least 1.5 years from what scientists are saying.

We would have to get the vaccine by July/August of this year available world wide so we would have the needed time for it to start working properly. It’s too late for 2021. 

At this rate I could see the US dates happening just because of the way we've(not) responded to it.

Spoiler

I'll gladly quarantine for 2 weeks I haven't seen her since 2019 I'm so desperate :gaga-scream:

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

You're probably right, I just don't want to mourn the tour just yet, 2020 is devastating enough 

• paws up 1

• 4 months later...
Popster to Popster 3,689

4 months later...

I haven’t bought a ticket yet because of the uncertainty around the pandemic but I saw this today and was wondering if I should buy a ticket to the NJ date now in the case that there is a chance the tour will still happen but at limited capacity? I don’t know if Gaga will think it is worth it to perform under limited stadium capacity though...

Thoughts/opinions?

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

4 months later...

I haven’t bought a ticket yet because of the uncertainty around the pandemic but I saw this today and was wondering if I should buy a ticket to the NJ date now in the case that there is a chance the tour will still happen but at limited capacity? I don’t know if Gaga will think it is worth it to perform under limited stadium capacity though...

Thoughts/opinions?

15% capacity though ... don't know about all that. I still tell myself TCB will happen though :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

15% capacity though ... don't know about all that. I still tell myself TCB will happen though :bradley:

It's a start, I guess! But vaccine rollout is proceeding pretty slowly here. NJ has a goal to get 70% vaccination by the summer, which I don't know will be enough, and also that's just here, not taking into account other out-of-state visitors. 

• hugs 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

It's a start, I guess! But vaccine rollout is proceeding pretty slowly here. NJ has a goal to get 70% vaccination by the summer, which I don't know will be enough, and also that's just here, not taking into account other out-of-state visitors. 

This. My state/province was also having a big goal for this summer, while it's just so freaking slow. They want to get over it this summer, yet, we are at 3.7% right now :bradley:

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 2,450

15% capacity :rip: 

no big artist is going to play a show at such a reduced capacity and even if they did, there’s no way for the venue to honor tickets already sold

Fauci said if everything goes right we could see live music return this fall, but this is the US and things don’t go right here :mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
6 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

15% capacity :rip: 

no big artist is going to play a show at such a reduced capacity and even if they did, there’s no way for the venue to honor tickets already sold

Fauci said if everything goes right we could see live music return this fall, but this is the US and things don’t go right here :mess:

I hadn't heard what Fauci said, so thanks for sharing, but yeah I hear you and share your frustration :bradley:

Popster to Popster 3,752

Interesting, but I'm not convinced 15% will be enough. Not would I go tbh :ninja:

Spoiler

I think they will require everyone to get a booster before things go back to normal... probably looking at another year :bradley:

ARTPOPster 2,450
Just now, NYNJ Nights said:

I hadn't heard what Fauci said, so thanks for sharing, but yeah I hear you and share your frustration :bradley:

It was awhile ago so it could have changed by now. I’ve seen a lot of articles lately saying not to expect concerts this year. I have a ticket for a show at Red Rocks in October that I’ve been cautiously optimistic about since it’s outdoors, but I’m slowly accepting that it’s probably going to get cancelled or pushed out another year :bradley:

Community Leader 2,817
34 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

4 months later...

Thoughts/opinions?

I have tickets for this date!

• yaas, gaga 1

I have tickets for one of the shows. Not sure what to think right now. I could see it happening maybe if they require proof of immunization and a rapid test done upon entering. Masks would obviously still be required - and I can’t imagine capacity would be anywhere close to 100% by the summer. If anything, they’re reschedule. Or just cancel it completely.

• paws up 1