Gaga to perform national anthem at BIDEN'S Inaugral

TINDER

ARTPOPster 1,331

Lady Gaga is set to sing the national anthem for the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on Jan. 20.

The Biden-Harris inaugural committee confirmed to Variety that Gaga is on board to perform “The Star Spangled Banner” for the swearing-in ceremony, which typically begins around 11:30 a.m. ET on the West front of the U.S. Capitol. Also on deck for the ceremony: Jennifer Lopez will perform; Andrea Hall, a career firefighter, will lead in the Pledge of Allegiance; Amanda Gorman, the first-ever National Youth Poet Laureate (and a Los Angeles native), will recite a poem; an invocation will be delivered by Father Leo O’Donovan, and a benediction by Reverend Dr. Silvester Beaman, both longtime friends of the Biden family.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 12

Popster to Popster 3,889

Here for this! I'm glad she's by his side through this, with the rally and now this. :classic_love:

Also, with how many NG's will be on the ground at inauguration today, this will be the perfect "f around and find out" :ohhh: if anyone even tries to pull anything stupid.

Popstanne 5,076

I know security is going to be out in full-force, but still, I wish the inauguration would took place at an undisclosed location. Hoping she and everyone else will stay safe. 

• paws up 2

Pop visitors

..She can't perform national anthem by Lana Del Rey she hasn't got the voice for that song :ohyes:

Edited by Guest

Popster to Popster 4,583

Until I saw the way the title for this gets cut off on mobile, I didn't realize that you can't spell Biden without BDE

Also to echo what others have said, I'm happy but also scared about this. I hope those violence, dipshit, a-holes don't try to come after her now.

• lol 1