Gaga to perform national anthem at BIDEN'S Inaugral

TINDER

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
6 minutes ago, GitHub said:

she photoshopped it herself and no one will tell me otherwise :mess:

The way they just gave up and drew a straight line on the right of her head :mess:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
54 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I know security is going to be out in full-force, but still, I wish the inauguration would took place at an undisclosed location. Hoping she and everyone else will stay safe. 

This. I just do not like the idea of it being at the capitol. I really wish they had changed it and I get they don't want to back down in the face of these terrorists but...an undisclosed location would make so many feel better.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

Well she had to do it really fast since this was the first she’s heard about this performance. Cut her some slack - promo is promo.

Gaga: Bobby, I'm performing? Oh, just the national anthem. Sure.

• lol 7

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

“How many personal stories am I allowed to interrupt with this time? Three? Okay, cool.”

Inb4 she skips the end of the national anthem ala Shallow at the rally :dead:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I am living for the top comment thread on this post :oscar:

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/kx4jr6/lady_gaga_to_sing_national_anthem_at_bidenharris/

You know she made it when Reddit has been loving her the last few years :bradley:

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,689

Both excited and nervous at the same time like others!

On a lighter note, I’m wondering what hair color/look she will bring. Still purple/Chromatica era? Back to blonde? Maybe a Gucci preview? 

Kindness Admin 6,892

Very excited by this. The security should be well at hand, so I'm not worried about that. They're much more likely to strike elsewhere in different cities and even more likely at a more unexpected time now that Trump is definitely out and they're being so watched at the moment.

She's going to kill it, of course, and I too wonder what hair and styling she brings. I hope it's not too cold either. I wonder how different she'll do it compared to the Super Bowl.

• paws up 2

9 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

Both excited and nervous at the same time like others!

On a lighter note, I’m wondering what hair color/look she will bring. Still purple/Chromatica era? Back to blonde? Maybe a Gucci preview? 

This just leaked.

spacer.png

• lol 5

The Fame Popster 401

1. I wonder if she'll sing live. Beyonce's little lip sync scandal was delectable. 

2. I understand people are cautiously optimistic about the new security measures and I hope I'm wrong and everything goes fine but I am pretty worried about the national guard and capitol police turning on Biden & co. Clearly nothing is stopping extremist congressmen, police and troops, from a more traditional putsch.

Edited by blue
  • thanks 1