CATEGORIES: FINAL RESULTS & WINNERS

nynj nights

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

Danny Devito Animation GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

I rewarded creativity - each of these has a related dance. So yes somewhat of a stretch, but I think it keeps it fun. Some rounds will be stricter.

Yeah but I would appreciate it that if I do my best to come up with dance related terms, and I see Donald Duck and Easter Egg. I mean.... Come on. Isnt it the challenge to get creative within that theme? 

• paws up 2

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, ... said:

I assumed everyone knew the rules and avoided Dancin in Circles :rip:

Maybe I overestimate yall's reading ability :mess:

Dancin in Circles is actually fine because it says 'dancin,' not dance!

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Yeah but I would appreciate it that if I do my best to come up with dance related terms, and I see Donald Duck and Easter Egg. I mean.... Come on. Isnt it the challenge to get creative within that theme? 

donald duck has been in many disney live productions around dance, idk about easter egg tho :uhh:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,838
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

Dancin in Circles is actually fine because it says 'dancin,' not dance!

as in i thought someone else would use it for the bonus point

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

donald duck has been in many disney live productions around dance, idk about easter egg tho :uhh:

apparently it is a dance in a popular video game: 

https://primagames.com/tips/how-complete-zombies-coffin-dance-easter-egg

Popster to Popster 3,689
9 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

I understand, thank you for making your point. Like another pointed out, I think this might be best served as a practice round. Now everyone knows the gist of the game and I will be clearer in future challenges on what is/isn't acceptable and/or I will question you in PMs

• paws up 1
  • hugs 4

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

I understand, thank you for making your point. Like another pointed out, I think this might be best served as a practice round. Now everyone knows the gist of the game and I will be clearer in future challenges on what is/isn't acceptable and/or I will question you in PMs

Thank you! I appreciate how you take critism. As I really enjoy your game! Keep going!

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

On that point, I have decided to not count the points from this challenge. But we give an honorary mention to our winner @GitHubfor a 9-point answer:

Double Drawback
Ailey All Access
Nicholas Brothers
Charles Coles
Enrico Cecchetti
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 38,838
Just now, NYNJ Gypsy said:

On that point, I have decided to not count the points from this challenge. But we give an honorary mention to our winner @GitHubfor a 9-point answer:

Double Drawback
Ailey All Access
Nicholas Brothers
Charles Coles
Enrico Cecchetti

Very impressive!

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
2 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

Double Drawback
Ailey All Access
Nicholas Brothers
Charles Coles
Enrico Cecchetti

EVERYONE BULLYING @NYNJ Gypsy INTO DISCARDING THE POINTS IS OFFICAILLY ON MY LIST
:snake::snake::snake:

Edited by GitHub
fix: grammar/outrage
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Will we get the new category tonight @NYNJ Gypsy

And thank you for a fun first round. It's not your fault you received some questionable answers. 

Thanks for understanding, but this was useful and I appreciate everyone's opinions.

So the next category will be posted on January 23rd (tomorrow, for most) at 8am EST. Submissions due by the following day at 8am EST and then results posted later that day at 5pm EST. And then the cycle continues. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, GitHub said:

EVERYONE BULLYING @NYNJ Gypsy INTO DISCARDING THE POINTS IS OFFICAILLY ON MY LIST
:snake::snake::snake:

I'm sorry @GitHubyou did have a great response, but I realized that the rules were unclear which influenced others' responses, so I decided to cancel point scoring. I think everyone has a good grasp on the game now and if anything this challenge shows that you will do well!

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

• nynj nights changed the title to CATEGORIES: FINAL RESULTS & WINNERS