CATEGORIES: FINAL RESULTS & WINNERS

nynj nights

Pop-a-911-ster 27,136
x3
2 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

unfortunately the only response that you gave that wasn't duplicated was for H (Henry, Lennon). They were good answers though!

:bradley:

i hate this game:bradley:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,734
31 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Dang I knew someone else was gonna Do Denis O'Hare but at least I stopped you from getting points :billie:

Also the top scoring one on O was inspired :icant: but good for you on the 3 points 

That was me :billie:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, little legend said:

Omg who is the rat that submitted orgy too:nicki_scream:

Me! I didn’t think it would occur to anyone else. I should have gone with orgasms instead. 

• sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,734
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Oh I’d submit to that man :gagatree:

Begging for Evan's cummies is not very PG-13 from you, Ms. Miranda 

7dEOVFj.gif

• thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, danwasd said:

How no one submitted Evan Peters apart from me? chile :billie:

I thought it was too obvious. Then again, I picked "Elizabeth," so I don't know why I thought that would be any better... :billie:

• lol 1

• nynj nights changed the title to CATEGORIES: Challenge 2 POSTED
Popster to Popster 3,689

Gagaories.png

Challenge 2

Your category is….

Spoiler

C

A

N

D

Y

You have 24-hours to come up with one “word” for each of the 5 key letters that relates to the category, CANDY.

BONUS FOR THIS CHALLENGE: If a word is related to Gaga’s X BLACKPINK’s “Sour Candy”, you earn an additional point

Otherwise all other rules stay the same:

Spoiler
  • Your “words” should directly associate with the category word. Funny and creative words are allowed but if they are questionable, I will challenge them.
  • Proper nouns, titles, and names (either LAST, FIRST or FIRST, LAST) are allowed. As such your "word" for each letter can technically be made of multiple words. If so, only the first needs to start with the key letter but you will receive more points if the additional words also start with that letter.
  • The articles "A", "An" and "The" cannot be used as the first word
  • The category word written as is cannot be used in one of your word responses.
  • Acronyms and hyphenated words can be used but will only count as one word for scoring purposes.
  • You cannot repeat words from previous challenges
  • Each participant has 24 hours to PM me your answers. Explanations for your choices are welcome. If you don’t submit, you can still play in future challenges, but you will receive 0 points for the current challenge

Challenge 2 Submissions Close: January 25th at 8:30pm EST

Will you choose to be sweet or sour?

Lady Gaga Dancing GIF by rolfes

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

@NYNJ Gypsy did the game start? Or did I lose already? :katy:

Sorry I used the wrong tag list when I announced the Challenge 1 results so you weren't originally included in that announcement :bradley: Sorry about that! I updated the OP with the leaderboard and I just posted the 2nd challenge

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

I’m so sorry I missed my submission deadline @NYNJ Gypsy but thank you for hosting this game, I’ve just been so busy that I completely forgot and should’ve worked on it the minute that you posted the challenge. I will continue to be watching though :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

I’m so sorry I missed my submission deadline @NYNJ Gypsy but thank you for hosting this game, I’ve just been so busy that I completely forgot and should’ve worked on it the minute that you posted the challenge. I will continue to be watching though :nicki_scream:

No worries, I understand! You can still participate. Others like @Delusionalare in the same boat. You'll have 0 points but it is not impossible to catch-up. One good round can do the trick. So it is up to you!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,416
Just now, NYNJ Gypsy said:

No worries, I understand! You can still participate. Others like @Delusionalare in the same boat. You'll have 0 points but it is not impossible to catch-up. One good round can do the trick. So it is up to you!

Oh ok! I wasn’t aware of that! In that case, I’m still in :icant:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Which one of you demons put The Ten Commandments killer too?

spacer.png

You might have to go hunting for 4 others:receipts: It was the most popular response

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
8 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Which one of you demons put The Ten Commandments killer too?

spacer.png

It's like the first thing you see on the AHS Hotel wiki page :dead: And I know this because I also put it despite knowing other people would. Forbidden fruit with all those Hs :mess:

• lol 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, little legend said:

Omg who is the rat that submitted orgy too:nicki_scream:

I stopped myself tbh. Although I did put Trick...

4 hours ago, danwasd said:

How no one submitted Evan Peters apart from me? chile :billie:

I wish I could flop myself for not putting him. I also lost a pint for E :pillow:

• sad 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 hours ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

It was a fun round as everyone had different strategies and unique answers. If you scored low, or forgot to submit, don't be discouraged! You can easily turn things around with just one challenge. 9 more to go! I will post Challenge 2 later tonight!

I was busy I apologise! 

• nynj nights changed the title to CATEGORIES: FINAL RESULTS & WINNERS