Why Is Dua Lipa Traveling So Much?

blastertoyo

ARTPOPster 1,319

...As it stands, it doesn't really look like Dua Lipa is following this guidance at all. She's been spotted in tropical locales with friends, in New York, in London... it seems like she's somewhere new as frequently as every month. Included in some of the travel pictures is none other than Dua Lipa's boyfriend Anwar Hadid. It's uncomfortable all around to see the singer hopping from place to place so much while her fans are staying put.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/these-memes-about-dua-lipa-traveling-during-the-pandemic-dont-hold-back-57883814

ARTPOPster 2,450

It seems like EVERYONE is traveling all over lately. Can’t even tell you how many people I’ve see posting pics from Mexico and California and Florida and Arizona and Texas the last couple weeks :overit:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,583

Ladies I'm boiling.

spacer.png

I think about high risk people who haven't been able to leave their homes in almost a year, I think about the people have have lost their lives due to the pandemic, I think of the front line workers suffering through this.  f- your vacation, f- your excuses and flimsy justification, and f- you.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,319
9 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I think about the people have have lost their lives due to the pandemic

For me it’s also the people who just have a health issues that would easily be helped but can’t  because the hospitals are all over capacity. Imagine having a not corona related emergency and you can’t be taken in by the hospital 

Edited by blastertoyo
  • paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,319
27 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Hopefully she flies private. spacer.png

This doesn’t make it any better :ohhh:

also side note 

I hope this costs her her Grammys 

Edited by blastertoyo

All tea all shade but it really looks like she's been traveling the whole year, it's like the pandemic never existed, she went to the beach, made a bday party, went shopping, etc etc. I mean... :mess:

And in the meantime she's taking social distancing selfies with her fans, joking about COVID Rules at Corden... She should've stayed at home. :ohhh:

No wonder stans are joking WHO hates her since March 2020. :billie:

Edited by Elvira

Since the pandemic started, my work never stopped. My only "vacation" was when I had to self isolate while waiting for test results. My daily grind as a nurse got harder. Seriously, f- her lifestyle right now.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, Daylight Oreos said:

She really said:

Russia, UK, Paris, I'm
Italian, Asian, Kompai
Africa, India, I'm
A gypsy, a gypsy, a gypsy I'm
Latin American, I don't speak German but I try
Someday in Jakarta, I'm
American, I'm gypsy I
Bangkok, Australia, Malaysia
Sweden, Finland, Norway

Seizing the moment eh. :icant:

ARTPOPster 1,319
15 minutes ago, Twitter said:

This! She is the only pop star I know that acts like she’s immortal. 

The benefits of not actually being a main pop girl I guess :ohhh:

when the public doesn’t really care about you, you get can get away with more 

6 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

Since the pandemic started, my work never stopped. My only "vacation" was when I had to self isolate while waiting for test results. My daily grind as a nurse got harder. Seriously, f- her lifestyle right now.

Yeah that's part of the reason why I'm kind of bleh with her right now. It's insulting that she's been like this for several months now while the rest of us have been stuck at home or in the same environment for almost a year now. 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

The pandemic stopped being "fun" to people like 3 months in, sadly...it's a game to most. Most states don't require masks even though it's suppose to be a public health order/mandated.  I have traveled once this entire pandemic, and it was this weekend, just to go home for some needed R&R. Places were telling me no big deal if you don't have a mask on and all that jazz. :dead: And we wonder why the US is still being annihilated. 

The Popster 177

It's super disheartening to see, especially considering the countries she's visiting and their rates of hospitalization associated with the virus. Once is already bad enough, but it seems like she's been doing it quite a bit since last year. It's irresponsible and reckless. 

• thanks 1