Gaga's Scrapped Projects

JJ Monster

New Poll: Scrapped Projects  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If Gaga was to release these scrapped projects which would you want?

• The Born This Way Ball DVD
    • ARTPOP ACT 2
    • ARTRAVE ARTPOP Ball Tour DVD
    • Original LG5 album
    • Joanne World Tour DVD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Popster 124

torn between BTWB DVD and Joanne World Tour DVD,

Spoiler

but I chose JWT because her vocals were amazing in there and I love the set-list and stage. She should've released it on Netflix during 2018 before A Star Is Born so the GP, from the Superbowl, Coachella and Five Foot Two exposure, would witness how amazing the tour is and how far she has come, a gift for her fans after cancelling the last ten dates, and more promotion for her second best album! :queen:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

I know it wasn't meant to be but the Original LG5. I live for DarkGa and hearing what Frankensteined could have been, I would like to hear more of that sound and lyrics.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 428

BTWB DVD, but also with the behind the scenes stuff they were shooting. Although it would probably be really depressing to watch Gaga struggle so much... maybe I just talked myself in Act II instead :bradley: 

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, gagarrhea said:

torn between BTWB DVD and Joanne World Tour DVD,

Reveal hidden contents

but I chose JWT because her vocals were amazing in there and I love the set-list and stage. She should've released it on Netflix during 2018 before A Star Is Born so the GP, from the Superbowl, Coachella and Five Foot Two exposure, would witness how amazing the tour is and how far she has come, a gift for her fans after cancelling the last ten dates, and more promotion for her second best album! :queen:

I know it's hard...

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I know it wasn't meant to be but the Original LG5. I live for DarkGa and hearing what Frankensteined could have been, I would like to hear more of that sound and lyrics.

That album was supposed to be a disco album. But Joanne was the right choice. And Frankensteined can always be released in the future or now a days leak.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

BTWB DVD, but also with the behind the scenes stuff they were shooting. Although it would probably be really depressing to watch Gaga struggle so much... maybe I just talked myself in Act II instead :bradley: 

Yes:bradley:

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

It would just be like Five Foot Two but on a tour 

:tea:

• sad 1