Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
9 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I love ARTPOP but Dead Petz wins at being psychedelic pop, not to mention it truly was music not the bling

I mean Artpop was the era where miss Gaga lost me as a fan and I did not come back until ASIB so maybe this indicates why I am not that into Dead Petz. I can commend Miley's decision to give away that album for free, but when the musics quality is that maybe I am not surprised that her label was okay with giving it away for free :billie:. Also the album truly has some beautiful songs, but freewheeling and experimenting just for the sake of freewheeling and experimenting is not my thing. 

10 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I really liked her full-of-sh!t-dreadlocks, her outfits, her careless attitude during the era and about half the album. An era is much more than the album, at least if you're not Ms. Gags 

I mean this may not be my place to comment as I am not a poc, but a white person wearing dreadlocks rubs me a little bit wrong. Also considering that the era contains BB talk video which honestly is extremely disturbing makes me not that fond of that era. 

Edited by Joesuda
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,919
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Angele’s best song is Fever or Tout Oublier

the two most basic choices

ezgif-com-optimize-9.thumb.gif.be21cd152

1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

Let's just say it translates to "vagina for cheap"

time to do sum ressearch to discover which one it is then :receipts:

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

All of this discussion makes me wanna restart my french lesson and never stop til I'm fluent :lesson:

Always was interested but I never had a proper teacher. And classes here in Ontario clash with my work schedule 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,919
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

Always was interested but I never had a proper teacher. And classes here in Ontario clash with my work schedule 

Ironically the only moment I have takenk french classes during my semester abroad in Germany because I needed some extra quick and easy credit points to fill the requirements :icant:

• lol 1

• Miaou changed the title to Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic
  • Dirkje unpinned this topic