Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Always was interested but I never had a proper teacher. And classes here in Ontario clash with my work schedule 

Not a fellow canadian popster.

:bradley:

Parisians have told me my basic conversational french was passable. Quebecois in Quebec City had no problem understanding me. The girl from McDonald's in Montreal rolled her eyes at my french. Was it a continental vs Quebecois thing? Because I still don't understand how Montreal was more critical and snobbish to me :mess:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Parisians have told me my basic conversational french was passable. Quebecois in Quebec City had no problem understanding me. The girl from McDonald's in Montreal rolled her eyes at my french. Was it a continental vs Quebecois thing? Because I still don't understand how Montreal was more critical and snobbish to me :mess:

Quebec City is lit and lovely (I'm from there). Montréal on the other hand ... :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,184
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Lmao it’s normal. They have a terrible accent it’s horrible we don’t understand them so it’s the same for them with us 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,852
15 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

@admin Starting a petition to change the website to 《 Pop a Frenchie 》

Wait, that's sounds wro- :icant:

Stromae is amazing, the king needs to return :lesson:

• yaas, gaga 2

1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Quebec City is lit and lovely (I'm from there). Montréal on the other hand ... :icant:

The way Place de Jacques Cartier was massacred the last time I was there :mess: vieux Quebec is so beautiful, I need to visit again soon :oscar:

• paws up 1

• Miaou changed the title to Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic
  • Dirkje unpinned this topic