Kindness punk thread

EuphoricVibez

The Fame Popster 485
10 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

@calmar You're an amazing person with a kind heart. You're also very knowledgeable with linguistics, and I like that :ally:

Thank you, that's very sweet.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

tenor.gif YASSSS, INN !! tenor.gif 

Lemme do a list real quick of the folks that I have in mind ...

• @Anveeroy - Thank you for all those beautiful megarates and ceremony. Even though some of them underperformed, I will try my best to support you and assist to the robbery of taste each time ! :ohyes:
  • @calmar - Thank you for being an amazing supportive soul that received little to no recognition. You are that girl, and don't you dare refuse to accept those words .... espèce de petit salopard, ton pénis j'en ferais mon déjeuner, ta cervelle mon souper. :nicki_scream:
  • @PETTY - Thank you for being a whore. :gaga-thanks:
  • @Franz Ferdinand, @SLAG and @blankpaper - Thank you for putting up with my sh!t and being my beautiful littles 🍓s
  • @HeavyMetalLover - Thank you daddy for being ... a hot hilarious daddy. tenor.gif 
  • @TeenIdle - Thank you for creating Globalvision. It was shortly lived for me, only participating the last season, but I had great fun and I shall pray to see it eventually here ... Ja ? :oscar:
  • @monster - Thank you for contributing to the riot by all your work and energy, it truly paid off ! BeautifulWildGemsbok-small.gif
  • @Doot - Thank you for inspiring me, actually. I'm scared of becoming an adult, and seeing you get your sh!t together truly motivates me even though it's cringy to say, but it's the truth ... also thank you for being hot in 2015, I guess. tenor.gif 
  • @Twitter - Thank you for creating and directing something that we can share and cherish together, straight out of the ashes. :bradley:

... and last, but not least ...

• @admin - Thank you for putting up this entire thing and receiving us with all your love. We will make this forum the best one ever, I promise ! :ohyes:

That's it folks ... I love you all, even those that I didn't mentionned.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now where's my tag, rats ?

Edited by LordeVonKok
  • paws up 10

The Fame Popster 485
2 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

@calmar - Thank you for being an amazing supportive soul that received little to no recognition. You are that girl, and don't you dare refuse to accept those words .... espèce de petit salopard, ton pénis j'en ferais mon déjeuner, ta cervelle mon souper. :nicki_scream:

I hope nobody else here understands that because :rip:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

5 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

tenor.gif YASSSS, INN !! tenor.gif 

Lemme do a list real quick of the folks that I have in mind ...

• @Anveeroy - Thank you for all those beautiful megarates and ceremony. Even though some of them underperformed, I will try my best to support you and assist to the robbery of taste each time ! :ohyes:
  • @calmar - Thank you for being an amazing supportive soul that received little to no recognition. You are that girl, and don't you dare refuse to accept those words .... espèce de petit salopard, ton pénis j'en ferais mon déjeuner, ta cervelle mon souper. :nicki_scream:
  • @PETTY - Thank you for being a whore. :gaga-thanks:
  • @Franz Ferdinand, @SLAG and @blankpaper - Thank you for putting up with my sh!t and being the OG's 🍓
  • @HeavyMetalLover - Thank you daddy for being ... a hot hilarious daddy. tenor.gif 
  • @TeenIdle - Thank you for creating Globalvision. It was shortly lived for me, only participating the last season, but I had great fun and I shall pray to see it eventually here ... Ja ? :oscar:
  • @monster - Thank you for contributing to the riot by all your work and energy, it truly paid off ! BeautifulWildGemsbok-small.gif
  • @Doot - Thank you for inspiring me, actually. I'm scared of becoming an adult, and seeing you get your sh!t together truly motivates me even though it's cringy to say ... also thank you for being hot in 2015, I guess. tenor.gif 
  • @Twitter - Thank you for creating and directing something that we can share and cherish together, straight out of the ashes. :bradley:

... and last, but not least ...

• @admin - Thank you for putting up this entire thing and receiving us with all your love. We will make this forum the best one ever, I promise ! :ohyes:

That's it folks ... I love you all, even those that I didn't mentionned.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now where's my tag, rats ?

I feel left out :bradley:

• sad 1

The Popster 68
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@nenhures I am very happy you are here. You make everything a more positive place and I'm glad we still interacted on Twitter. :gaga-thanks:

Thank you Katie, I really appreciate it :classic_love: You've always been one of my favorite people on this fanbase even though Enigma is your least favorite song from Chromatica :bradley:

• paws up 2