Chromatica Oreo giveaway

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

POP a 911 is proud to offer our first official and free competition :zoom:

What's this competition?

We'll be sending out at least 5 Lady Gaga Oreo :shine: packages randomly picked from those who match the criteria listed below. We will ship wherever you are so long as you can receive packages and have permission if you live with guardians. This is a great way to get a package if they're not being sold locally. Packages will be shipped out by the end of April.

However, for every 20 retweets our promotional tweets receive, we'll send another package. So 100 retweets equals 10 winners :happydance:. It's unlikely we'll get as many entrants as retweets, so please retweet! We're aiming to spread the word of the site and attract more wonderful members!

Total winners with retweet bonus: 8 winners!

The rules are simple:

1. You must be at least 16 years old.
  2. Sign up for an account here on popa911.com. 
  3. Leave a comment in this thread about what you're going to do with your Gaga Oreos before March 1, 2021 (midnight ET).
  4. Earn 10 reputation points before March 8th, 2021 (midnight ET).
  5. Winners will be randomly selected :romance:.

New members

First of all, welcome :kiss:! Please take a look around the site and enjoy yourselves! 

You may be wondering about the '10 reputation point' requirement. Reputation points are awarded whenever someone reacts to one of your posts. Getting 10 points is easy and the quickest route to reactions is through introducing yourself in our Introduction forum!

You should also check out the main page for some fun topics being discussed and join in on anything that interests you. We also have a Discover page which has lots of games and ongoing topics that are worth checking out.

Questions?

Check out our official support topic here and ask away! Before you ask, multiple comments will not give you multiple entries :ohhh:. Max of one entry per person, so please don't spam comments here. Likewise, duplicate accounts are not allowed, see our site guidelines here! There are local regulations on shipping food, but we'll try our best to ship anywhere. Rules are subject to change, but shouldn't have to.

Good luck Popsters :war:!

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 7

• admin pinned and featured this topic
Pop-a-911-ster 27,011

Hello I participate. I would also like you to send me some since I was one of the first members.

What I would do with OREOs: keeping them for the collection

xoxo, Vivi

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 553

OMGGG First of all thanks a lot for this contest.. If I win I'd share them with my local little monster friends here and I'd probably keep the packaging as part of my Gaga collection :kiss:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
1 minute ago, YourPocko said:

OMGGG First of all thanks a lot for this contest.. If I win I'd share them with my local little monster friends here and I'd probably keep the packaging as part of my Gaga collection :kiss:

@admin A NEW POPSTER ALREADY

excited oprah winfrey GIF

• paws up 2

9 minutes ago, YourPocko said:

secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com @YourPocko

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

We've surpassed 20 retweets already! So there will now officially be 6 winners :bunny:.

Thanks for sharing everyone!

• paws up 2

If I get the cookies, I'd share them with my friends, as they would like to taste them.

Also, I'd set aside a few to keep and display alongside my Gaga's CD collection!

Here in Mexico is too hard to get ones, for this reason, I'd love to win the cookies, but I'd be happy if other Little Monsters could get the cookies too!

Good luck for everyone and lots of success in this contest!🌟😎💖👌

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,689
Just now, Sayulita said:

If I get the cookies, I'd share them with my friends, as they would like to taste them.

Also, I'd set aside a few to keep and display alongside my Gaga's CD collection!

Here in Mexico is too hard to get ones, for this reason, I'd love to win the cookies, but I'd be happy if other Little Monsters could get the cookies too!

Good luck for everyone and lots of success in this contest!🌟😎💖👌

Welcome! That's so nice and kind of you. You will fit right in here. I live in the states so I have a good chance at finding the cookies so I rather have someone like you receive the giveaway :love:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 17,021
1 hour ago, admin said:

We'll be sending out at least 5 Lady Gaga Oreo :shine: packages randomly .

However, for every 20 retweets our promotional tweets receive, we'll send another package - up to 10 

So 100 retweets equals 10 winners :happydance:

7 minutes ago, admin said:

We've surpassed 20 retweets already! So there will now officially be 6 winners :bunny:.

Your mind, it amazes me

tenor.gif

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Your mind, it amazes me

tenor.gif

it's 5 + min(floor(#retweets/20),5)

@admin did i get the expression right lol

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 1