Chromatica Oreo giveaway

admin

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Hey @admin, can people living in Spain and France enter the giveaway?

im pretty sure yes

EDIT: just realised my response makes no difference because yeti would still have to respond :mess:

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
23 minutes ago, HugoBoss said:

I'm gonna take a lot of pictures of my oreos and then I'll eat them !

Sounds like a great idea! Welcome to the forums!

if i got the cookies I would just eat them and keep the packet in my lady gaga stuff collection. my flop country doesn't have any Chromatica oreos

Moderator 4,653
7 hours ago, admin said:

We've surpassed 20 retweets already! So there will now officially be 6 winners :bunny:.

Thanks for sharing everyone!

29 now! :oscar: 

Kindness Admin 6,892
15 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Hey @admin, can people living in Spain and France enter the giveaway?

Yes, it might be slightly illegal to ship them, but going to do it anyway, lol.

15 hours ago, HugoBoss said:

I'm gonna take a lot of pictures of my oreos and then I'll eat them !

Yassss, welcome to the forum!

• thanks 1

The Popster 19

if i win i’ll frame the package to go with my gaga collection and eat the oreos, i hope it tastes good xD

international fans be out here struggling to get gaga’s oreos :plady gaga pizza GIF by Anne Horel

• yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 4,653
2 hours ago, Enigma of Babylon said:

If I win the cookies, I will share them with my family, post about them and will keep a few to add them to my collection. I bet the cookies taste astronomically  delicious! :oscar::enigma:

3 minutes ago, Andre Portugal said:

If I win I'll keep one and the wrapper to exhibit and eat all the other ones while listening to Chromatica (1 cookie per song) 🙂

Hello you guys! I think you both have great ideas!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, Enigma of Babylon said:

If I win the cookies, I will share them with my family, post about them and will keep a few to add them to my collection. I bet the cookies taste astronomically  delicious! :oscar::enigma:

3 hours ago, Andre Portugal said:

If I win I'll keep one and the wrapper to exhibit and eat all the other ones while listening to Chromatica (1 cookie per song) 🙂

Welcome and so cute!

Can confirm they ain’t bad :tea: and a Chromatica listen sesh would be amazing. 

Moderator 4,653
22 hours ago, admin said:

Welcome and so cute!

Can confirm they ain’t bad :tea: and a Chromatica listen sesh would be amazing. 

Yeah, I understand you gotta try them first. You need to make sure that what you give is good:

giphy.gif 

• lol 1

if I win, I will tragically follow the tracking of the package every second before it arrives. Then when it arrives, I will probably faint, then wake up, the faint again. Once I am fully awake, I will tragically think whether to open it or not. I think I will probably open it and it one, the two, then three, then share some with my bestie, then keep one of each design and try to frame it on resin so it's timeless. And of course I will keep the plastic foil where the cookies are stored. :laugh:

Also, thank you to whoever is organizing this for making this a possibility for us international monsters with lazy oreo headquarters :wacko:

• yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, holly_fool said:

if I win, I will tragically follow the tracking of the package every second before it arrives. Then when it arrives, I will probably faint, then wake up, the faint again. Once I am fully awake, I will tragically think whether to open it or not. I think I will probably open it and it one, the two, then three, then share some with my bestie, then keep one of each design and try to frame it on resin so it's timeless. And of course I will keep the plastic foil where the cookies are stored. :laugh:

Also, thank you to whoever is organizing this for making this a possibility for us international monsters with lazy oreo headquarters :wacko:

Sounds great! Good luck!

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

• admin locked this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic