THE HOTTEST ON PA911: LEADERBOARD DISCUSSION V2 ♡

Daddy

A Popster Is Born 13,681
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

Let's celebrate this

0075-E8-F5-8-D1-C-4-E27-8258-A5-A7405-A3

Drunk AMA or cropped cottage? Seems like they're the only two options on this forum 

0075-E8-F5-8-D1-C-4-E27-8258-A5-A7405-A3

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
x3

I really didn't want to comment anything since this whole situation is on te past and i think all the users that were involved in that *drama* found a way to co-exist and be friendly. But since @Bakugo made it on public, i hope i can express my opinion without getting warnings or anything *cause i discussed a mod issue on public* :awkney:

Also i would like to say that i have no intention to continue this drama or report a user or anything. Afterall we all made gimmicks at a point and etc. And i think whatever problem there is , we solved it . And let's talk without hiding i was mad on @Roman and etc. But it's on the past and i just want to send love to him and everyone else :gaga-thanks:

But i want to point something ( since i was the main reason for Bakugo's post) and this without wanting to blame a single user here. It is only addressed to the mods that wrote and signed this post. And i am saying this without having not a single one intention to report someone in the future or tell the mods about cheating and etc. leaderboard should just be fun and nothing more. But i dont know this two setences seem to me very problematic :

We will not be issuing WPs for suspected leaderboard tampering or "payola" even if there probably are users that are guilty of such, we have no definitive means to prove it.

Continued reports of such accusations may result in WPs to the user who made the report. Users who publicly accuse and attack others over this will also be issued WPs. 

The second sentence undoes the first and it seems a bit aggressive and unfair to me. In my point of view this is not fair judgement. I think that i expressed my opinion without offended someone and i hope that i have the right to express my opinion. Please if you want to respond me, do it only if you want to have a serious and honest conversation and not trying to make fun of me, attack me or anything. I am not trying to create a drama or anything and the reason this post is so long is cause i am trying really hard to explain that i just want to express my opinion about this without creating any mess. I hope you all understand it. I guess since @Dirkje @Twitter and @SLAG names are there, they also agree with these two sentences and the tone of this.

That's for me, i will say it one last time, i think that this issue is on the past and we all became friends with each other but since that post was made, i wanted to also express my opinion and i hope that my opinion will be equall respected.

Sending love to everyone:gaga-thanks:

• paws up 3

Pop visitors
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

I really didn't want to comment anything since this whole situation is on te past and i think all the users that were involved in that *drama* found a way to co-exist and be friendly. But since @Bakugo made it on public, i hope i can express my opinion without getting warnings or anything *cause i discussed a mod issue on public* :awkney:

Also i would like to say that i have no intention to continue this drama or report a user or anything. Afterall we all made gimmicks at a point and etc. And i think whatever problem there is , we solved it . And let's talk without hiding i was mad on @Roman and etc. But it's on the past and i just want to send love to him and everyone else :gaga-thanks:

But i want to point something ( since i was the main reason for Bakugo's post) and this without wanting to blame a single user here. It is only addressed to the mods that wrote and signed this post. And i am saying this without having not a single one intention to report someone in the future or tell the mods about cheating and etc. leaderboard should just be fun and nothing more. But i dont know this two setences seem to me very problematic :

We will not be issuing WPs for suspected leaderboard tampering or "payola" even if there probably are users that are guilty of such, we have no definitive means to prove it.

Continued reports of such accusations may result in WPs to the user who made the report. Users who publicly accuse and attack others over this will also be issued WPs. 

The second sentence undoes the first and it seems a bit aggressive and unfair to me. In my point of view this is not fair judgement. I think that i expressed my opinion without offended someone and i hope that i have the right to express my opinion. Please if you want to respond me, do it only if you want to have a serious and honest conversation and not trying to make fun of me, attack me or anything. I am not trying to create a drama or anything and the reason this post is so long is cause i am trying really hard to explain that i just want to express my opinion about this without creating any mess. I hope you all understand it. I guess since @Dirkje @Twitter and @SLAG names are there, they also agree with these two sentences and the tone of this.

That's for me, i will say it one last time, i think that this issue is on the past and we all became friends with each other but since that post was made, i wanted to also express my opinion and i hope that my opinion will be equall respected.

bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
x3
Just now, Monster said:

bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this bestie you dont have to do this

i wrote 4 huge paragraphs explaining that i am not doing this :rip:

poor me i can't never win:bradley:

Pop visitors
Just now, little legend said:

i wrote 4 huge paragraphs explaining that i am not doing this :rip:

poor me i can't never win:bradley:

i just saw you posting paragraphs nnnnn it was either good or bad i cant read all that right naow lauhv

Pop visitors
Just now, little legend said:

Meh, I think i'll stick with my opinion :sleepydog:

its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
x3
Just now, Monster said:

its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie its not worth it bestie

you are right on this bestie , you are right , you are right , you are right, you are right

Let's forget it and eat gyro with tzatziki and etc. 

Happy What The GIF by Bubble Punk

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
12 minutes ago, little legend said:

It just means that all users now know that reporting others for “payola” or “cheating” will receive a warning. We’ve made it clear that we have ZERO way of proving it so reporting it would just be a waste of time. I stand by those statements and I really do think they’re fair. We’re all adults and shouldn’t have to keep repeating ourselves. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

Thanks for expressing your opinion. I, like you know, am always up for civil discussions. 

I agree. on its face it comes off harsh but it is only stern because of the continual issues we have been having with the leaderboard "issue".

What we are saying here is this: We have no proof that anyone is cheating, as there are multiple reasons as to why people "Spam" reacts, some of which are listed above. 

We as mods and @admin agree that reporting someone for suspected cheating/payola of the reacts isn't warn-able however multiple abuses of reporting such things is. 

For example - your one report you lodged in relation to the last "cheating" issue. It isn't warn-able, you only lodged one report. Why would we logically warn you?

However, if you spammed us with multiple reports on the same thing it could (KEY WORD HERE IS COULD) result in a warning back to you for abusing the reporting function. 

I hope this clears it up. Happy to address anything further with you. 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
x3
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Uhh thanks, but I guess if you disagree also mention it to admin.

spacer.png

Just now, SLAG said:

It just means that all users now know that reporting others for “payola” or “cheating” will receive a warning. We’ve made it clear that we have ZERO way of proving it so reporting it would just be a waste of time. I stand by those statements and I really do think they’re fair. We’re all adults and shouldn’t have to keep repeating ourselves. 

I don't understand your shady and kinda aggressive tone since i think i really tried a lot to be very kind with my post. To be honest i thought that you two maybe wouldnt agree with this, but if you agree , then obviously i respect it 

• Gone locked and unlocked this topic