THE HOTTEST ON PA911: LEADERBOARD DISCUSSION V2 ♡

Daddy

Wait one more thing my username is grasim and my real name is also Grasim so you all are supposed to call me by that name only unless you are my friend 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553
8 hours ago, little legend said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Host users of Leaderboard Discussion Thread

I edition :  @Delusional

II edition :  @Grasim

III edition : @little legend

As an honour of their legacy of farming , these 3 were choosen to host the first 3 Leaderboard Chart Threads.

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για olympic games flame gif

But in order to not get corrupted , i announce the establisment of the FARM INDUSTRY COMMIITTEE OF POPa991 (FICOP) 

-If you want to be member of FICOP please post on the comments.

- FICOP for now on will decide future host users with democracy rules aka it's members will vote for the next member that is suitable to be the next host user of Leaderboard Chart Thread.

-In order to be a FICOP member you must:

i) Have over 500 reputation points

ii) Being on the leaderboard table at least one time ( #1 , #2 , #3 or #4 position )

iii) being uncorrupted and really want to help the farm industry

So when FICOP will be completed our members will decide who will be the 4th host user of Leaderboard Discussion Thread. Pontential hosts users should submit their application. 

In order to submit your application you must :

i) Have over 500 reputation points

ii) Being on the leaderboard table at least one time ( #1 , #2 , #3 or #4 position )

iii) Create logo for your host thread ( not mandatory but higly reccomended)

iv) Creating the new thread and be a great host

Hosting a Leaderboard Discussion Thread is a huge event and part of our legacy . We should show respect, be proud and we must have the will to take our great thread to a step to the future!

Every edition will last 50 pages!

Can't wait to share your ideas with me and make this great as it deserves!

-

-

-

I am overwhelming to announce that i am ready to be the host user of the III edition of our Leaderboard Discussion Thread and for the first time ever i am so happy to reveal the logo of the III edition

150021272-259755398868097-4035013357194924857-n-4

Well I don't have 500 reputation point sooo ....:bradley:

• hugs 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
x3
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

@Grasim don’t take what they said seriously, they were just trolling/joking.

This! Don't worry @Grasim we all love you . It would be very disrespectful to bring you down for this while youu are always so kind with us:love:

I don't know if you are referring to me as the person that you thought he was a friend but disappointed you but if its me ,you should jusr my post and see that i never said anything about you. Even BenG's post that tagged both you and ronan ,i quote that post but I deleted your name. Cause i know that this situation would hurt you and I don't want a real good friend to me to feel this way . But ronan yes , he always shades me so i really enjoy that. :mess:Sending  love to @Romantho too:gaga-thanks: But also all the users were joking, so please don't feel bad,you are amazing and we want you here. :gaga-thanks:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

11 minutes ago, little legend said:

This! Don't worry @Grasim we all love you . It would be very disrespectful to bring you down for this while youu are always so kind with us:love:

I don't know if you are referring to me as the person that you thought he was a friend but disappointed you but if its me ,you should jusr my post and see that i never said anything about you. Even BenG's post that tagged both you and ronan ,i quote that post but I deleted your name. Cause i know that this situation would hurt you and I don't want a real good friend to me to feel this way . But ronan yes , he always shades me so i really enjoy that. :mess:Sending  love to @Romantho too:gaga-thanks: But also all the users were joking, so please don't feel bad,you are amazing and we want you here. :gaga-thanks:

pokemon crying GIF

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553

OMGGGGG I'VE JUST SEEN WHAT'S HAPPENING ... guys y'all are rocking in every single waaay, your content is gold, and these point farming thingy is just something fun that I thing is just to rank and separate the real users from the inactive ones... 

lady gaga monsters GIF by 2016 MTV EMA

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
x3
33 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

i don't really understand the concept of farming for reactions. what really matters is we have fun.

that was just a light reminder from me :)

Just proves that you are not a real farmer:oscar:

Real farmers are having real fun with farming:oscar:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

• Gone locked and unlocked this topic