Looks Like Gaga Has Dark Hair

JJ Monster

2 hours ago, blue said:

Hopefully she doesn't go too method because the only nice pics of Patrizia are the one where she looks like Gaga's mom & the one where she looks like Gaga with the braid. I know she's dying to wear a terrible wig from 1995.

Only way to know is wait and see the paparazzi photos.

7 hours ago, Kattys said:

Black hair looks amazing on her, I hope one that she'll reject blonde slave look (it's hard, I love blonde on myself too).

lady-gaga.gif

I just wonder if she'll have black hair during the promotion of the film? Black hair does look amazing on her especially during the Cheek to Cheek era!

2 hours ago, Twitter said:

:billie: well to be fair the original promo rollout was suppose to be Chromatica all 2020, then 2021 would be more focused on C3C so the brunette transition wouldn’t be as shocking since she did that last jazz era.

It's kinda like the Joanne era, it was a perfect transition into ASIB! So for this new Jazz album, that would be a perfect transition into the Gucci film. Because before the Jazz album was announced, I was thinking it would be a weird transition from Chromatica to Gucci.

Kindness Admin 6,892
12 hours ago, little legend said:

Unpopular opinion: I prefer her with blonde hair:oscar:

I prefer her with another Oscar tho :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 2/24/2021 at 10:47 AM, JJ Monster said:

I just wonder if she'll have black hair during the promotion of the film? Black hair does look amazing on her especially during the Cheek to Cheek era!

Probably not, just like ASIB. She will go blonde again to show people she's not just playing herself and that Lady Gaga and her character are "very different."

It looks bad for her acting if she's too similar to her characters when off stage.