Why is Mr. Beast so rich?

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440

If y'all don't know him (I don't either :icant:), he seems to be a very popular YouTuber (54 millions subscribers) and having the most cringy-obvious clickbait thumbnails.

Spoiler

Capture-d-cran-15.png

Now, he recently posted a video of him selling a whole house which has a gym, a lounge, etc. for $1

Spoiler

What's the tea? Do y'all know him? Why does he have so much money? Is he a Jake/Logan Paul 2.0? Please, I'm confused.

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,319

He’s also 21 

which is like 

:nicki_scream:

He’s done majors sponsorships with Quidd, CSGO Lotto, TikTok, and more so a lot of the money he gives away isn’t even his money to begin with. Those videos make a lot of ad revenue so he’s definitely making a lot as well. 
Every dollar he spends on a video can also be a business expense so he isn’t paying taxes on that amount or it gets deducted for him. For example, in a way he basically got a free house/ amount of money for a house and sold it for 1$ so he basically made/saved whatever the house costed+1 a dollar 

RIP Angel 1,992

I wouldn't really compare him to the Paul brothers. I don't really watch his content much, but I'm pretty sure he's the guy who organized the team trees project (7 million trees were planted because of this). It was a pretty big thing on Youtube last year I think. I guess he gets the money from sponsorships.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Well his videos typically get 10 to 50 million views. His target audience is kids which is a very sizeable and monetizable audience. He also has a sponsor in just about every video which I'm sure adds up, along with ad revenue, and he also sells a lot of merch. On top of that I'm sure he's also raking in money through his other social channels. I think it's insane but he seems like a decent and mostly responsible (yet playful) person. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

He's genuinely a nice person, (judging by his videos) and he gives back a lot. He is definitely not a Jake / Logan Paul kind of guy

I think he gets the money from sponsorships.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173

I wouldn't go around assuming people are like the Paul brothers just because they're popular :dead:

He donated $1,000,000 to people in need, planted the 7 million trees like @Daylight Jokers suggested, and even sold houses for $1 like you showed in your topic. He might not by your cup of tea, but he's definitely no Paul when being generous :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I've never heard of him at all, but glad he uses his status and wealth for (at least some) good.