Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

They’re actually doing it with NRO, they’re clinging to it like it’s Katy’s own Shallow :mess:

I mean it performed good on Spotify but other than that It's meh at best 

9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The way Gaga has won the same awards as Taylor both at the Grammys and at the BBMAs which used to snub her 

Edited by Thrasher

Pop-a-911-ster 27,146

So I asked ticketmaster France, Stade de France and Live Nation France

I don't know which one answered that twitter girl but so far ticketmaster france answered me that they have no info yet from the producer of the show

A Popster Is Born 17,183
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

So I asked ticketmaster France, Stade de France and Live Nation France

I don't know which one answered that twitter girl but so far ticketmaster france answered me that they have no info yet from the producer of the show

And do you expect they would answer to a random personnon Twitter even if they’ve had info? Doubtful. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
Just now, TheCureInChromatica said:

I must admit it did a little bit better than Stupid Love even though Stupid Love had a better peak everywhere.

When I look at how Stupid Love did, I actually think that it did well enough especially when you look at how this was released. If it wasn't leaked with like a month before and Gaga had the opportunity to perform this song like how she most likely was intended to do, then it would have done better (we all know that Gaga is promo sensitive, people are interested in her).

A Popster Is Born 10,147
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Stupid love effortlessly went #5 so its hard to believe it not being placed on TTH would make a difference big enough to miss tje top100 :eyega:

The cure debuted in the middle section with no promo, no video and released halfway theough the tracking week

so yes we can be sure:twoface:

1 hour ago, Ms I am a local said:

"radios"??? :whatga: As if radios are willing to play her nowadays.

Of course it would debut on the hot 100! If it was a massive tank I could see it having a top 20-30 debut and a 2, 3 week chart run. But it wouldn't be OUT, that's for sure. You underestimate Gaga way too much. Btw, there are more playlists out there apart from TTH.

1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Alice debuted on the Hot 100 without any TTH or radio. It wasn't even a single, had no video etc.

59 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Till It Happens To You #95 (No TTH, No radio, made available on itunes 8 months after release)

Is That Alright #63 (No TTH, No radio, No music video)

Alice #84 (No TTH, No radio, No music video)

Its good to see fans have common sense and positivity :gaga-thanks:

Some people really forget how powerful Gaga is

• paws up 4

• Dirkje locked this topic