Free Woman might be the next single

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

My friend @MiKEY pointed this out to us, a German (French) website just started release some details about the Chromatica Vinyl that’s coming out soon. This is what the website says:

D0-B68-D1-D-23-B4-459-E-9986-3-DEED8-B79

Clearly it shows whoever wrote this did their research about the album, so is Free Woman actually the next single? Discuss.

Personally I would LOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE it! I’m ALWAYS in the mood to hear it in the car and it always gives me a sweet green/teal vibe that’s perfect for spring/summer. I love it so much, and the vocals are something that people will appreciate especially on the last chorus :oscar:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

If there's a next single, there are (sadly) on three possible choices:

• Free Woman (She LOVES this song, it sounds great and has merch)
  • Bablyon (It's iconic and ready for the summer)
  • Sour Candy (if she can make a MV, but even if they do, unsure they'd release it as a full single)

So I could see it being FW. I still think we'll get more stuff, but not sure they can really do full energy single when she gets back from Italy if they're going into C2C. MAYEB if the Ball doesn't get canceled. And it BETTER NOT.

• shook 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, Twitter said:

Whether its true or false. Its a bad idea.

The blatant overlooking Alice, Babylon, Replay, and Sour Candy are better single choices.

I agree. I'd replace Alice with Enigma.

Of course, I still think the right quiet single is Fun Tonight; but ain't no one ready for that discussion, sadly.

• shook 1
  • thanks 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, Delusional said:

Plastic Doll for third single please

the visual possibilities are THERE

Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

ARTPOPster 2,173
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The blatant overlooking Alice, Babylon, Replay, and Sour Candy are better single choices.

I mean yeah, while I LOVE Free Woman there ARE better songs/singles to choose, it seems almost like Free Woman was kinda made to sound like it was for the radio... idk, maybe we’ll get a surprising Top10 :oscar:

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
3 hours ago, admin said:

I agree. I'd replace Alice with Enigma.

Of course, I still think the right quiet single is Fun Tonight; but ain't no one ready for that discussion, sadly.

Just to be clear, my "thanks" is for replacing Alice with Enigma.

I don't want anyone under the impression that I support FT in any way :billie:

I'm always down for more visuals though and if FW is a song she's passionate about, I think I'd rather have that then just further phoning it in

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
16 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Thanks for clarifying. I was almost going to let you into the club with me, @Twitter, and @admin

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

I'm always down for more visuals though and if FW is a song she's passionate about, I think I'd rather have that then just further phoning it in

1 hour ago, GitHub said:

Thanks for clarifying. I was almost going to let you into the club with me, @Twitter, and @admin

I-

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,822
5 hours ago, admin said:

Sour Candy (if she can make a MV, but even if they do, unsure they'd release it as a full single)

I would love for all 3 songs to get visuals, and for SC to get a full rollout with a remix to launch it as a new song on TTH and have a Korean version also released strategically to help grab a top 10 - if you have a KPOP base involved on your record - use it :ally:

OT:

Honestly... A visual would be cute, and if Italy and Greece pick it up ala 911 then great. But the only way this song would be a workable single is if it was remixed. A lot of its good streams are down to being after ROM on Spotify. The same happened to Plastic Doll when 911 was released, and we know that wasn't a fan/gp favourite. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 477
5 hours ago, Twitter said:

Something tells me that GP will sh*t on Replay...

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 477
5 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean yeah, while I LOVE Free Woman there ARE better songs/singles to choose, it seems almost like Free Woman was kinda made to sound like it was for the radio... idk, maybe we’ll get a surprising Top10 :oscar:

IDK I feel like it's the most relatable to people, women obviously... Easy to sing, is a bop, what could go wrong 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 484
17 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

My friend @MiKEY pointed this out to us, a German website just started release some details about the Chromatica Vinyl that’s coming out soon. This is what the website says:

D0-B68-D1-D-23-B4-459-E-9986-3-DEED8-B79

Clearly it shows whoever wrote this did their research about the album, so is Free Woman actually the next single? Discuss.

Personally I would LOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE it! I’m ALWAYS in the mood to hear it in the car and it always gives me a sweet green/teal vibe that’s perfect for spring/summer. I love it so much, and the vocals are something that people will appreciate especially on the last chorus :oscar:

Hunny I said french website :gagatree:

Deactivated 14,311
17 hours ago, Delusional said:

“German website”

*text clearly written in french*

spacer.png

She doesn’t know french but she can if you like!

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1