Stupid Love aged very well

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294

Upon its released, Some little monsters didnt like it but upon listening to it now. It indeed aged well. The whole Chromatica album did aged well too. This is just my personal opinion. 

Question: What song in Chromatica aged well for you? 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 7

ARTPOPster 2,143
24 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

Al suo rilascio, ad alcuni piccoli mostri non è piaciuto, ma dopo averlo ascoltato ora. In effetti è invecchiato bene. Anche l'intero album Chromatica è invecchiato bene. Questa è solo la mia opinione personale. 

Domanda: Quale canzone in Chromatica è invecchiata bene per te?

I love the verses and the brdige, the chorus is ok ,they should release a "studio version" of the Vmas or something like that in the Chromatica Remix. The songs that have aged best for me are 911, Replay and Babylon

• paws up 2
  • love 1

I'm glad you saw the light. Stupid Love is an amazing song that undeservingly  gets a lot of hate. It's this joyous, upbeat song with a crisp production that holds up well to this day.

A song like Alice aged way worse. I still like it, but it doesn't hit as hard anymore. A song like Replay has aged like fine wine though.

Spoiler

If it were a 2 week #1 it wouldn't be this hated.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3

Stupid Love is really bad and managed to destroy the hype from A Star Is Born era and make Chromatica a disaster. It was a total bomb for a reason. Not even her fanbase liked that <<song>> . Who even from her team thought it was a good idea to make it the grand comeback to POP music lead single? If it was just a filler or promo single it would be ok , but lead single? A big NO.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,692

Stupid Love is really incredible and managed to create the hype from A Star Is Born era and make Chromatica a hit. It was a total smash for a reason. Not even her OGHs disliked that <<song>> . Who even from her team thought it wasn’t a good idea to make it the grand comeback to POP music lead single? If it was just a filler or promo single it wouldn’t be ok , but lead single? A big YES.

• lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
17 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Stupid Love is really incredible and managed to create the hype from A Star Is Born era and make Chromatica a hit. It was a total smash for a reason. Not even her OGHs disliked that <<song>> . Who even from her team thought it wasn’t a good idea to make it the grand comeback to POP music lead single? If it was just a filler or promo single it wouldn’t be ok , but lead single? A big YES.

The way this comment sounds so @Delusional even from the first sentence:icant:

• lol 1

The Popster 119

It’s definitely one of those songs that’s good to listen to during vigorous activities like running/exercising  or partying inside the club. But outside of those cases, It’s subpar imo. Mostly due to the jarring instrumentals (which has its appeal in certain occasions) and the empty chorus.

it’s a 6.5/10 for me :ally:

Popster to Popster 3,689

I agree, SL was a big grower for me, as well as Fun Tonight, Free Woman, and Sour Candy. I would say I still enjoy most of the tracks as equally as I did about a year ago, although I would say Alice has slipped a bit, but maybe that’s just cause I was so obsessed with it originally :oops:

• love 1

Community Leader 1,294
5 hours ago, little legend said:

Stupid Love is really bad and managed to destroy the hype from A Star Is Born era and make Chromatica a disaster. It was a total bomb for a reason. Not even her fanbase liked that <<song>> . Who even from her team thought it was a good idea to make it the grand comeback to POP music lead single? If it was just a filler or promo single it would be ok , but lead single? A big NO.

5 hours ago, Miaou said:

:icant:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 382

Stupid Love was a good song and didn't deserve the hate it got, but Rain on Me would have been a much better and iconic lead single, especially with Ariana on it.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1