Celebrities Colours -Season 2

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,102
x3

omg you making me nervous . Fortunatelly little legend's production have all the most recent and innovative technology that will help overcome these issues that are caused due to unprecedented demand

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,102
x3
Just now, BenG said:

Doesn't the host also calculate scores by hand :icant:

the way i made the Google Form in Season 1 didnt let me use excel and etc cause the judges at the beginning were just 3! 

So in Round 1 , i had the typical 1-10 pts options that the form had but it didnt allowed decimals. Having only 3 judges and without decimals , caused many submissions to have the exactly same score! So i had to change it , and make as an option * comment the points (you can use decimals) * , so i couldnt tranfer the comments to excel .

If that makes sense:cupcake:

• shook 1
  • hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

the way i made the Google Form in Season 1 didnt let me use excel and etc cause the judges at the beginning were just 3! 

So in Round 1 , i had the typical 1-10 pts options that the form had but it didnt allowed decimals. Having only 3 judges and without decimals , caused many submissions to have the exactly same score! So i had to change it , and make as an option * comment the points (you can use decimals) * , so i couldnt tranfer the comments to excel .

If that makes sense:cupcake:

Use the CSV and save it as an excel sheet. I can help you if you need and @Lorde Von Kok can too

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,102
x3
2 hours ago, Mario44 said:

Now we have to PM the outfit for the celeb chosen?!? 

Sorry for responding late, i didn't see your post. Not yet . On Monday I will post the Round 1 Theme Colour ( i will tag you + all the contestants,so Don't worry,you will see my post) . If the Theme Colour is red ,then you will send me on a private message your the outfit for the celeb you chose. If your celeb was Gaga for example you could have sent me this pic: 

spacer.png

• love 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

That “mass” colour challenge was great where we could do any colour/pattern out of the ones given but some of the specific ones should be revisited :giveup:

like animal print, purple etc. 

I’d like some better colours. More unique- like shades rather than block. Or mix or patterns too.

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,102
x3
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

That “mass” colour challenge was great where we could do any colour/pattern out of the ones given but some of the specific ones should be revisited :giveup:

like animal print, purple etc. 

I haven't yet thought the colour of a single round:icant: So everyone share your ideas and what Themes would you like the game to have

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,102
x3

Make your early predictions: 

- Who will win? 

- How many times the thread will be closed? 

- How many times the word pedestrian will be mentioned?

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

I think I'd like to attempt as Queen Elizabeth 🤔 

you really just went ahead and said you'll play the celeb I called weeks ago :gunga:

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
  1. Pastel
  2. Silver bronze or gold
  3. pride 
  4. Patterns
  5. not just red it green but actual shades like burgundy and Aquamarine etc.
  6. Pedestrian look is a must
  7. Black and White
  8. Met Gala or HIGH FASHION

I know you are straight but you are running the gayest game on this forum so step it up! 

• love 1

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours -Season 2
  • Gone locked and unlocked this topic
  • Gone locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic