I have officially arrived

czarnyptak

The Popster 74

Hiii besties I'm czarnyptak (it means blackbird in Polish, nickname inspired by beautiful Eurovision Finnish ballad by Norma John https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLczT5h9Lo&ab_channel=EurovisionSongContest )

My biggest passion is obv music, though if you ask someone I know they'll probably tell you only shady things 'bout my singing 

Spoiler

:laughga: well it's true but lemme act like it's not, besties remember that delusion is key to confidence (said by amazing Juno Birch), maybe i'll make it some day

I'm from Poland, 18, and as I stated previously I love singing, writing (stories, short dramas, and recently poetry), reading Romanticism books, and I deeply love Gaga! My fav Gaga song is (pretty basic but the song has just a special place in my heart) Million Reasons, and my fav album Joanne followed by Born This Way.

Apart from Gaga, I'm a big fan of Taylor, Miley and Katy. (midnight sky was the song of the 2020 remember besties!)
kisses to y'all, remember that you're important and loved, everyone, no matter your skin color, sexuality, gender! I'm coming from a homophobic-people led country, so I really mean it!  If you'd like to ask me anything then I'll be really happy!

Edited by czarnyptak
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 7

Moderator 4,653

Heey welcome! Its very nice to meet you!

And I like Katy as well!

If you need anything just lemme know :)

• love 1

Moderator 17,332
On 7/15/2021 at 3:42 AM, czarnyptak said:

Hiii besties I'm czarnyptak (it means blackbird in Polish, nickname inspired by beautiful Eurovision Finnish ballad by Norma John https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLczT5h9Lo&ab_channel=EurovisionSongContest )

My biggest passion is obv music, though if you ask someone I know they'll probably tell you only shady things 'bout my singing 

Hide contents

:laughga: well it's true but lemme act like it's not, besties remember that delusion is key to confidence (said by amazing Juno Birch), maybe i'll make it some day

I'm from Poland, 18, and as I stated previously I love singing, writing (stories, short dramas, and recently poetry), reading Romanticism books, and I deeply love Gaga! My fav Gaga song is (pretty basic but the song has just a special place in my heart) Million Reasons, and my fav album Joanne followed by Born This Way.

Apart from Gaga, I'm a big fan of Taylor, Miley and Katy. (midnight sky was the song of the 2020 remember besties!)
kisses to y'all, remember that you're important and loved, everyone, no matter your skin color, sexuality, gender! I'm coming from a homophobic-people led country, so I really mean it!  If you'd like to ask me anything then I'll be really happy!

@PanPikus @DonnieDarko look @czarnyptak is from Poland :love::enigma:

Kindness Admin 6,892

Welcome welcome. So sorry your country is not supportive, but we are and we are here for you.

i love you hug GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• love 1