Lady Gagas Best Lead Single

kaelergrey

Whats Lady Gagas Best Lead Single  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Lady Gagas Best Lead Single?

• Just Dance
    • Bad Romance
    • Born This Way
    • Applause
    • Anything Goes
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Stupid Love
    • Shallow

Community Leader 1,294

What's your favorite Lead Single from The Tricon, The Legend, The Visionary "Lady GaGa."? :sweat:

1. The Fame - "Just Dance"  is the debut single by American singer Lady Gaga. She co-wrote the song with Akon and its producer RedOne. It also features vocals from Colby O'Donis and was released on April 8, 2008 as the lead single from Gaga's debut studio album, The Fame.

Music Video: 

Spoiler

2. The Fame Monster - "Bad Romance" is a song by American singer Lady Gaga from her third extended play, The Fame Monster (2009). It was written and produced by Nadir "RedOne" Khayat and Lady Gaga for her album, The Fame Monster.

Music Video:

Spoiler

3. Born This Way - "Born This Way" is a song by American singer Lady Gaga, and the lead single from her second studio album of the same name. Written by Gaga and Jeppe Laursen, who produced it along with Fernando Garibay and DJ White Shadow, the track was developed while Gaga was on the road with The Monster Ball Tour. 

Music Video:

Spoiler

4. ARTPOP - "Applause" is a song by American singer Lady Gaga from her third studio album, Artpop (2013). It was released as the album's lead single through Interscope Records on August 12, 2013. Written and produced by Gaga, DJ White Shadow, Dino Zisis and Nick Monson, additional songwriters included Martin Bresso, Nicolas Mercier, Julien Arias and William Grigahcine.

Music Video:

Spoiler

5. Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennet) - "Anything Goes" 

Music Video:

Spoiler

6. Joanne - "Perfect Illusion"  is a song recorded by American singer Lady Gaga. It was released for digital download on September 9, 2016 through Interscope Records as the lead single from her fifth studio album, Joanne (2016). 

Music Video:

Spoiler

7. A Star is Born - "Shallow" is a song by American singer Lady Gaga and American actor and filmmaker Bradley Cooper. It was released through Interscope Records on September 27, 2018 as the lead single from the soundtrack to the 2018 musical romantic drama film, A Star Is Born.

Music Video:

Spoiler

8. Chromatica - "Stupid Love" is a song recorded by American singer Lady Gaga. It was officially released on February 28, 2020, as the lead single from Gaga's sixth studio album, Chromatica (2020), after it was le*ked in January 2020. 

Music Video:

Spoiler

@ProjectJoanne @gagaschickens @KatieJudasGaga4 @Doot @Twitter @raragaga @BadGurlMadge@Anveeroy@DonatellaPop @admin

Edited by kaelergrey
  • paws up 4

Community Leader 1,294
3 minutes ago, Born In Chromatica said:

Perfect Illusion is my favourite lead single. It is just such a great song and a perfect lead to Joanne. :oscar:

I agree. Its a good song. :sweat:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Bad Romance. She was on the map from TF and I don't know if people were expecting her to step it up THAT HARD. She did it, and people were blown away. She went from an average pop star to a bonafide icon/superstar.

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Bad Romance. She was on the map from TF and I don't know if people were expecting her to step it up THAT HARD. She did it, and people were blown away. She went from an average pop star to a bonafide icon/superstar.

I agree. Bad Romance is such a timeless record. :classic_love:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

Applause.

She taught us how to spell and read the fan base by showing that we're always clowns.

lady gaga applause GIF

I agree that in terms of cultural impact, BR will always be the peak but I truly love the Applause era.  The hype and hope for ARTPOP, the fashion, the weirdness and the VIDEO! Ugh Inez and Vinoodh gave us way more than we deserved.  I love the choreo, the way it was shot, the imagery, all of it.  Applause is the highlight of ARTPOP and truly a highly of her career for me (even if that era went downhill after 😅)

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311

Born This Way- because we love a single about expressing that we were born this way! No matter gay straight or bi lesbian transgender life!!! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
10 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

Applause.

She taught us how to spell and read the fan base by showing that we're always clowns.

lady gaga applause GIF

I agree that in terms of cultural impact, BR will always be the peak but I truly love the Applause era.  The hype and hope for ARTPOP, the fashion, the weirdness and the VIDEO! Ugh Inez and Vinoodh gave us way more than we deserved.  I love the choreo, the way it was shot, the imagery, all of it.  Applause is the highlight of ARTPOP and truly a highly of her career for me (even if that era went downhill after 😅)

It still sounds fresh. Truly an ART :cupcake:

• paws up 1