Lowest grade you've ever gotten on a test?

StormPulse

Banned 550

In 6th grade I got a 68 on a math test, I was devastated, and I vowed I would never get a grade so low again. 

Well in College Algebra I got two tests that were a 60, and then a meteorology test that was a 43 :rip:

How about you?

Popster This Way 656

I don't know if this counts, but I was an inactive, overweight, anxious teenager. We had a mile run at the end of every semester of gym in high school. After the first semester, I found out that the mile wasn't even counted on our grades. 

So at the end of the second semester, I refused to run the mile.

Three years later, my principal informs me that "for some reason, you were given a ZERO in gym for your second semester."

So the worst grade I've received on a "test" is zero. :oscar:

But she liked me and fixed it.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

I got multiple 40s in college :awkney: and I always still ended up above the average grade if that tells you anything.

One was on a multivariate calculus exam I took immediately before my grandmother's funeral. My section also had the pleasure of being taught by a grad student, who in addition to being a literal convicted pdf file, was incapable of teaching, so our exam averages were always a good 20-30 points lower than the other sections. Eventually a bunch of people, including myself, just skipped his class to attend a section taught by the professor who made the exams (the people who taught the other sections were not allowed to see what was on the exams). Lo and behold I got As on everything for the rest of the semester. Obviously still salty about the way that department was run :ally:

The other class was stochastic modeling and I'm pretty sure I scored in the 40s on every exam. People would be crying in the hall when they were finished. They'd have 3-4 questions and the prof would go through the answers afterwards being like "everybody got zero points for this question so I'm not going over it." The curve for the final grades ended up being like 30+ points. Still have nightmares about that class:rip:

Spoiler

And to think I would cry in high school because I got a 99 instead of a 100 on something. How far we fall. :oscar:

Pop visitors

0/10 on a partner Spanish test in high school. But then the teacher thought we didn't understand so she went though all the problems with us and then ended up getting a 100% because she went through them all. :oscar:

RIP Angel 1,992

3/20 on a midterms exam for Chemistry class in college. I was p*ssed off the entire semester cuz I didn't understand why we had a class like that when 95% of our subjects were related to our course (Broadcasting & Film) so I didn't give a flying f- about it. Thankfully, I passed lol. :ally:

Edited by Daylight Jokers

Kindness Admin 6,892

I usually did pretty ok, but I did get like a 50-something on this wacko statistics test in college, but the class did so poorly it turned into a B with curve. Pretty sure I failed every only of French III classes, but the the teacher liked me and told me she'd pass for me the year if I promised not to take French IV :witch-laugh:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
5 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

1.5/20 in Maths in high school. My lowest grade and the only time I ever failed Maths.

Did you not see the rest of the paper after question 1 :rip:

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, beng said:

Did you not see the rest of the paper after question 1 :rip:

@Gypsy Life was too busy insulting the teacher to bother filling out entire sheet :jack-grin:

• lol 1