Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 12/10/2021 at 1:35 PM, donatellab said:

well they are the one doing the signature vocalization of the instrumental

spacer.png

“Signature” :billie:

Must be recorded when they saw some titties

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,054
x3
On 12/10/2021 at 2:31 PM, DonnieDarko said:

No, @PanPikushates  SL, @Miaou hates SL, heck I hate most of BTW but you don’t see us whining about it 24/7. Just stop. Or tone it down, please. Enough is enough.

And you are constantly attacking me 24/7 which is the worse of all. 

So first of all you should learn how to behave and then point out other users. Enough is enough

A Popster Is Born 17,210
On 12/10/2021 at 2:38 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

And you are constantly attacking me 24/7 which is the worse of all. 

So first of all you should learn how to behave and then point out other users. Enough is enough

No. Reading is fundamental. Go back and re read what I wrote. We were reacting to your daily actions. If not for them, no one would say a bad word to you. Again, please tone it down. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,676
On 12/10/2021 at 1:44 PM, Delusional said:

Taylor Swifts more conservative fandom faded a long time ago tbh… Her fan base nowadays is 99% gen z twitter lesbians and gays who still love to buy physicals because it’s aesthetic. Definitely not neo nazis or conservatives :katy: 

Republican white girls aren’t listening to songs like Betty (which some swifties have declared a lesbian anthem nnn) or 10 minute ballads nowadays. Give it up damnn lmfao

Thank you!

Pop-a-911-ster 27,054
x3
On 12/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, DonnieDarko said:

No. Reading is fundamental. Go back and re read what I wrote. We were reacting to your daily actions. If not for them, no one would say a bad word to you. Again, please tone it down. 

Again you and others are constantly bringing Stupid Love discussion back to the table , writing Stream Stupid Love, make the tasteless users here suffer. 

So of course it's like posting this in order to reply, at least 50% of Stupid Love related posts are cause of this

If you don't like what i post ,you can very easily put me on ignore list. I won't apologize to you for what i will post neither I will ask for your permission everytime i post. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,054
x3
On 12/10/2021 at 2:47 PM, DonnieDarko said:

@little legend the Emperor I don’t want your apologies. I would like you to embrace and use your intelligence towards somethign good rather than bashing a song every day that happens to be a song from your favourite artist. Thats all.

Apologies? Reading is fundamental. Go back and re read what I wrote. 

I didn't apologize to you and I don't have this intention. You told me weeks ago that you will be the Stupid Love protector of this site. If you can't understand how stupid this sounds, then I can't make anything.  

@admin very kindly asked me to talk less about Stupid Love and i actually did but you guys always overreacting whenever you heard a single negative thing about Gaga. 

Anyway I won't continue this conversation. For me, the fact that we are fighting about this is so stupid. Protectors of certain song might would be better to find better hobbies.

A Popster Is Born 12,134
On 12/10/2021 at 7:14 PM, Delusional said:

Taylor Swifts more conservative fandom faded a long time ago tbh… Her fan base nowadays is 99% gen z twitter lesbians and gays who still love to buy physicals because it’s aesthetic. Definitely not neo nazis or conservatives :katy: 

Republican white girls aren’t listening to songs like Betty (which some swifties have declared a lesbian anthem nnn) or 10 minute ballads nowadays. Give it up damnn lmfao

That’s her vocal fanbase, the one that’s more visible on social media. Taylor Swift is the most popular international female artist in my country (India) and I know the kind of girls that stan her. They’re homophobic and transphobic to the core. There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging that.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,754
On 12/10/2021 at 9:47 PM, Odeon said:

The only bad songs on Chromatica are Plastic Doll and Fun Tonight.

uhhmmm excuse me :gunga: Fun Tonight is a HAC Masterpiece :crowned:

clearly we all have different opinions, I say let the members trash the songs they thought are trash.. would you rather have the members attack Gaga in the open? :arguega:

it aint that serious :stopga:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,134
On 12/10/2021 at 7:25 PM, FRANZGA said:

in other news,

HoG is down to 6.9/10 in IMDb :katy:

IMDb should also have verified reviews. Otherwise literally anyone can rate it without even watching lol

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unpinned this topic