Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 28,079
On 12/10/2021 at 2:54 PM, Adarsh said:

That’s her vocal fanbase, the one that’s more visible on social media. Taylor Swift is the most popular international female artist in my country (India) and I know the kind of girls that stan her. They’re homophobic and transphobic to the core. There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging that.

inb4 suddenly they are fine with her being local

D1FFAD8C-1F8B-4853-922F-92A366D4A9DA.thu

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,105
x3
On 12/10/2021 at 2:58 PM, PanPikus said:

Stupid Love being better than Fun Tonight :nickiha: I've seen it all. 

Isn't @admin a Fun Tonight stan? 

He better start giving wps to Fun Tonight haters:billie: 

Fun Tonight could be a great last single for Chromatica :bradley: Sounds like a top 10 hit that would have served longevity and GP would have loved:bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,079
On 12/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, Doncho said:

The real villain is Perfect Illusion music video (and the song being a single) but some of you are not ready for that conversation :icant:

why would we have to be ready to drag a top tier Gagsus song :ohhh:

the video on the other hand tho...Doncho

Pop-a-911-ster 20,968
On 12/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, Doncho said:

The real villain is Perfect Illusion music video (and the song being a single) but some of you are not ready for that conversation :icant:

Perfect Illusion is a great song :arguega:

but not lead single material

• paws up 1

Moderator 16,451

DON'T

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f8285e3a71b009e5fa

We already have enough mess today and this will solve nothing :bigbird:

Spoiler

But I agree with you :icant:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,105
x3

I remember when i first heatd Perfect Illusion , i was so disappointed and i was like wtf is this. Then each time i was hearing it again, it became better and better. At the 3-4th listen, i realised that it is a MASTERPIECE. One of her best songs. Even in 2021 , i listen to it weekly. It's such a powerful song ,gives me so much strength. It's a masterpiece! It deserved better :arguega:

The music video was bad tho:uhh:

Edited by little legend the Emperor
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,818
On 12/10/2021 at 10:03 PM, Doncho said:

i hate PI with a passion during its release but it's not that bad nowadays, it's not a lead-tier either :oops:

also, i loved the chaotic MV from the get-go :giveup:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,105
x3

Can you stop with your negativity? Enough is enough! When the mod team will take actions towards this situation? :bigbird:

:bigbird:

Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF

A Popster Is Born 10,262
On 12/10/2021 at 11:10 AM, corvus albus said:

Random opinion incoming, I honestly think the PI music video fits the song perfectly. Make of that what you will :enigma:

Thats literally the only excuse people have to defend it :icant:

The video is a MESS, specially for a lead single. Stupid Love video is much better and has some actual concepts in it at least (tribes, Chromatica planet)

• thanks 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Stream Perfect Illusion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn599R0ZBwg
  • corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unpinned this topic