Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/10/2021 at 4:10 PM, corvus albus said:

Random opinion incoming, I honestly think the PI music video fits the song perfectly. Make of that what you will :enigma:

I actually like the video, It's chaotic and dynamic (exactly like the song) and I like the concept of her being in that desert hallucinating and going wild and stuff while in reality she was alone (idk this thing kinda hits me in the feels)

A Popster Is Born 10,259
On 12/10/2021 at 11:13 AM, little legend the Emperor said:

Well if we wanted to support a single that deserved better, then you all better stream this masterpiece 

THANK YOU

• lol 2

Moderator 16,449
On 12/10/2021 at 3:23 PM, Delusional said:

Did Stupid Love not receive the cover and #1 of TTH before tumbling down due to poor streaming numbers :katy:? Seems like playlisting was the focus but it just didn’t click with streaming audiences to receive any further support unfortunately (or with radio audiences looking at the abysmal call out scores)

No, it didn't get #1 or the cover of TTH

Not even ROM debuted at #1 on TTH

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,073
On 12/10/2021 at 3:24 PM, corvus albus said:

Not even ROM debuted at #1 on TTH

despite being the #1 most streamed song in the world for over a week and obviously the most hyped new release of its week? wow interesting but not surprised!

Spoiler

Unlike that soundtrack song that made no noise and is OUT of the global 200 but is still on TTH :applause:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,073
On 12/10/2021 at 3:28 PM, Delusional said:

So there wasn’t even enough interest from streaming audiences for it to be placed #1 or on the cover later on? 

yes because TTH is based on intered from streaming audiences that's why several artists have had songs on the playlist that are not even chartin on the top 200 :applause:

C6B75BF6-F916-41C7-82F1-432227EDD29C.thu

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,105
x3
On 12/10/2021 at 3:27 PM, Odeon said:

Like he really thinks he can badmouth Stupid Love IN A GAGA FORUM but he can promote Bad Habits all he wants without being criticized. This is a GAGA forum, some people should know where they are. :;):

On 12/10/2021 at 3:39 PM, Odeon said:

If you like breathless and weak songs, yes.

Not first attacking me for shading Stupid Love only to say that another Gaga song is breathless and weak:icant:the irony:icant: 

And we had a hope that your new dupe account will be less embarrassing than your previous.

Also the irony of many of you getting angry when someone is saying something bad about Stupid Love but every other post you write : Ed SHITan and etc. Pretty ironic these posts coming from the Stupid Love Kindness Police :awkney:

Edit : This is a GAGA forum, some people should know where they are. 

Wow, the cringe is real:uhh:

Edited by little legend the Emperor
  • thanks 1

On 12/10/2021 at 3:17 PM, Odeon said:

1. Stupid Love leaked a month before its release

2. Stupid Love hardly received any promotion after its release

3. Someone has to tell Bobby that billboards are useless to promote a song in the streaming era, the focus should only be on playlisting

4. Stupid Love didn't get the push it should have had on the radio

5. Stupid Love's first and only performance came only SIX MONTHS after its release, when the song was already out of the charts for months

It's a great song and its performance doesn't represent the impact the song could have on the charts in a setting without a worldwide pandemic and with better handling.

And that still doesn’t change a fact that I hated the song from the very beginning, no matter if it flopped or not :cm:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,105
x3
On 12/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, Odeon said:

Well, if you judge my taste, I can judge yours too.

Like, I'm on a Gaga forum, I don't have to see someone every day cheer on a weak payola-stuffed song by a talentless artist like Ed Sheeran while he attacks Gaga songs 24/7. If y'all want to talk sh¡t about Gaga, go to ATRL, there's already too much hate for this woman there, and I don't want that hate to be established in a GAGA FORUM, got the point?

:bigbird: 

Why this reminds me of Trump supporters speeches?:icant: 

A Popster Is Born 12,180
On 12/10/2021 at 8:20 PM, Delusional said:

Someone here literally used the wrong pronouns for Demi just a few hours ago :toofunny: 

Using incorrect pronouns is terribly wrong but it’s still not the same as calling a cisgendered woman “TransGa” and saying things like “Taylor Swift is a real woman unlike Lady Gaga” 

Edited by Adarsh
  • thanks 2

Lucky for @little legend the Emperor I am an empathetic fan who understands his hatred for Stupid Love :icant: 

It’s an ok song but I will probably have a better perception of the song if it didn’t leak 2 months before and had a better music video other than looking like a clown and dancing while having no plot :bradley: 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,966
On 12/10/2021 at 4:55 PM, Odeon said:

Perfect Illusion is indeed a bad song and should never have been the first single when she had Million Reasons, Sinners Prayer, Dancing In Circles and A-YO on the album. But Stupid Love? Now that's a good song.

Sinner’s Prayer for lead single? :mess:

Can I have what y’all are smoking :mess:

• lol 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unpinned this topic