Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

On 7/26/2022 at 11:54 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

According to the site they run every 15 minutes starting 3 hours before the show and until 3 hours after 

Ok, i'll book it just in case :billie:

Thanks for posting it! :gaycat:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

I just saw a katy fan trying to "drag" Gaga for her show in Arnhem. It's laughable to say the least, their fav is currently struggling to sell out shows in Vegas and their biggest worry is Gaga's stadium shows :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,198
On 7/26/2022 at 6:00 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Lol not VMA bringing back best long form video (which hasn't been awarded since 2016) just because of ATW (10MV) 

Homophobic if you ask me! Just like that time they didnt present Best Video with a Message when THITY was released :lesson:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,751
On 7/26/2022 at 10:14 PM, FRANZGA said:

The OGH Arnhem Thread backfired :icant:

is2g it's the same old miserable shiites. Almost Hoe reported me once because she caught me calling her that in the Gaga base and she said a liddo told her about it when she was in fact stalking the base. :pillow:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,198

The ATRL member posted another update from his source 

2 hours ago,  Mercurio said: 

EU Gross as of 25th Jul. These figures don’t include platinum tickets, but are close enough to gross. 

Düsseldorf- 4.08M (~4.3M)

Stockholm - 3.5M (~3.8M)

Paris - 7.8M (~8M)

Arnhem - 3.1M (~3.2M)

London - 4.9M (~5.1M)

London - 4.2M (~4.3M)

• shook 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,753
On 7/27/2022 at 10:00 AM, ViviLittleM said:

EU Gross as of 25th Jul. These figures don’t include platinum tickets, but are close enough to gross. 

Stockholm - 3.5M (~3.8M)

Paris - 7.8M (~8M)

Arnhem - 3.1M (~3.2M)

London - 4.9M (~5.1M)

London - 4.2M (~4.3M)

Why is Dusseldorf that low with 54k attendance?? Cheaper tix?

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 532

This is super random but has anybody else noticed that Gaga screams are now more high pitched? They used to be lower before or more growly, but they sound higher now :enigma: I wonder if it's vocal technique? We've all noticed that this tour probably has her best vocals and she’s hitting notes she would usually fall flat before (Shallow's bridge or her head voice) so perhaps her coach told her to scream differently to not damage or tire her voice so easily + she has apparently stopped smoking and I think that's also related to the fact that she feels better now and more healthy, which leads her to not lean so much on alcohol or cigarettes 

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 17,210
On 7/27/2022 at 7:08 AM, loopyjae said:

This is super random but has anybody else noticed that Gaga screams are now more high pitched? They used to be lower before or more growly, but they sound higher now :enigma: I wonder if it's vocal technique? We've all noticed that this tour probably has her best vocals and she’s hitting notes she would usually fall flat before (Shallow's bridge or her head voice) so perhaps her coach told her to scream differently to not damage or tire her voice so easily + she has apparently stopped smoking and I think that's also related to the fact that she feels better now and more healthy, which leads her to not lean so much on alcohol or cigarettes 

Yeah, this tour has her best vocals, definitely and yes, it’s def because she’s protecting her voice, it’s a good technique apparently. People on popjustice talked about it too.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,474
On 7/27/2022 at 7:08 AM, loopyjae said:

Yeah she’s clearly protecting her voice. The difference is huge

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 7/27/2022 at 4:00 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Stockholm - 3.5M (~3.8M)

Paris - 7.8M (~8M)

Arnhem - 3.1M (~3.2M)

London - 4.9M (~5.1M)

London - 4.2M (~4.3M)

No way Düsseldorf date will be lower than 5M :icant:

The cheapest tickets were about 90€.

A Popster Is Born 17,210
On 7/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, loopyjae said:

Just Beyoncé broke Gaga's record for longest #1 in the Dance/Electronic charts with Break My Soul.. is that true? 

I believe so, yes. It was Applause for Gaga iicr. But chartsters here should help us out with this info.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/27/2022 at 6:08 AM, loopyjae said:

Shallow's bridge

That’s not the most difficult part of Shallow btw. It’s the chorus, especially “meet”.

Popster This Way 532
On 7/27/2022 at 2:18 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I believe so, yes. It was Applause for Gaga iicr. But chartsters here should help us out with this info.

I love Bey but I need LG7 to destroy the industry I don't care how but I want a full rollout, tons of promo and killer music. I want her to go full Gaga mode again. This tour kinda gives me hope cuz I can see Mother Monster kinda woke up. :queen:

• paws up 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage
  • corvus albus locked and unpinned this topic