Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 7/27/2022 at 11:14 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

So far Sweden seems to have been the biggest boost (#6 peak on daily artists) followed by Netherlands (#11 peak) 

i thought that might be the case :bigbird: hope we get more than Hand on todays Spotify boost.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,132

So I just discovered that Billboard’s Dance Charts director is an OGH beyhive. I wonder how she feels about Gaga’s absolute stompage on the very chart she administers :icant:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 7/27/2022 at 1:29 PM, Dean FADchester said:

Gaga seems fond of the black heart emoji. The brutalist themes and her countess look makes me feel like she will shift to that aesthetic next era. :zoom:

We went from butterflies/moth/fire/angels/cocoon emojis into the joanne era so it can only be a bad sign :icant:

Edited by Mr. V
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 17,210

Gaga seems fond of the black heart emoji. The brutalist themes and her countess look makes me feel like she will shift to that aesthetic next era. :zoom:

Please…the way I would collapse immediately

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 7/27/2022 at 1:33 PM, Adarsh said:

So I just discovered that Billboard’s Dance Charts director is an OGH beyhive. I wonder how she feels about Gaga’s absolute stompage on the very chart she administers :icant:

show me the proof chile im invested now :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,975

i pretend I don't se it because I don't another Art of Darkness LG5 teas disappointment :bebe:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

American Horror Story will inspire her for LG5 teas :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 7/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, Mr. V said:

show me the proof chile im invested now :icant:

I was listening to their podcast and she said Beyoncé and Drake are the only mainstream artists making dance music recently and they wouldn’t be surprised if Gaga also did it now. Like b*ch? Didn’t she just put out a dance album before them? Then I did a little digging and found this:

• sad 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, Adarsh said:

I was listening to their podcast and she said Beyoncé and Drake are the only mainstream artists making dance music recently and they wouldn’t be surprised if Gaga also did it now. Like b*ch? Didn’t she just put out a dance album before them? Then I did a little digging and found this:

Explains a lot

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage
ARTPOPster 1,958
On 7/27/2022 at 1:36 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Omg, you’re right. I blocked that out. 

My first full era with tracking charts and itunes :icant:

On 7/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, Adarsh said:

Imagine being that uneducated while heading the dance charts :icant: needs to be fired just for that ignorance :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 7/27/2022 at 1:51 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Can someone please tell me how many people roughly attended Sweden 

35k i think? @ViviLittleM will know exactly.

Edit. I think Arnhem was like 35k not Sweden 

Edited by Mr. V
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,852
On 7/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, Adarsh said:

I was listening to their podcast and she said Beyoncé and Drake are the only mainstream artists making dance music recently

ive noting against Bey, BMS is a bop but i was kinda relieved when those big outlets cited Gaga/Dua as the ones who had trailblazed it, in 2015/16 Bey was almost seen as like a God in the media.

Even Ava max deserves some credit for going that direciton with MHMH, EIC, and then the motto as a newer artist to the scene lol

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,132
On 7/27/2022 at 5:24 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

ive noting against Bey, BMS is a bop but i was kinda relieved when those big outlets cited Gaga/Dua as the ones who had trailblazed it, in 2015/16 Bey was almost seen as like a God in the media.

Even Ava max deserves some credit for going that direciton with MHMH, EIC, and then the motto as a newer artist to the scene lol

Exactly like even if you want to ignore Gaga because of your bias, you can’t do the same to Dua, who literally has this decade’s biggest female album, which is literally a dance record :dead: