Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/27/2022 at 1:59 PM, Adarsh said:

Exactly like even if you want to ignore Gaga because of your bias, you can’t do the same to Dua, who literally has this decade’s biggest female album, which is literally a dance record :dead:

Please I think she’s #2 after Sour

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,210
On 7/27/2022 at 1:54 PM, Mr. V said:

My first full era with tracking charts and itunes :icant:

Imagine being that uneducated while heading the dance charts :icant: needs to be fired just for that ignorance :icant:

Omg imagine having Joanne era as the first tracking era. The MR radio updates, PI tragic iTunes performance…

:icant:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 7/27/2022 at 2:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Omg imagine having Joanne era as the first tracking era. The MR radio updates, PI tragic iTunes performance…

The PTSD i still have from watching that Chainsmokers song top PI within 48h on itunes :icant: lemme not talk about the free fall after that also :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/27/2022 at 3:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But then imagine going from Joanne to A Star Is Born and experience all the winning :giveup:

The feeling is much better.

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,668
On 7/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, LGMonster95 said:

But then imagine going from Joanne to A Star Is Born and experience all the winning :giveup:

The feeling is much better.

It was my experience :mess: At some point during MR I gave up on tracking Gaga chart-wise. Then SB - TC - JWT came and there was some faith, which made me mad she would throw it all away for ASIB instead of recording a MV for The Cure :icant: The rest is herstory! 

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1