All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread

BenG

On 7/19/2022 at 9:27 AM, Aloe said:

unfortunately this is really how a stadium tour should have ended :bradley: CB started strong but ended weak

They would have killed everyone in the stadium if they set off fireworks like that with a closed roof. :excuseme:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,328
On 7/19/2022 at 9:42 PM, thehanyo said:

They would have killed everyone in the stadium if they set off fireworks like that with a closed roof. :excuseme:

That’s true let’s see if there’ll be any fireworks for the shows with no closed roofs 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 7/17/2022 at 10:51 PM, danwasd said:

You don't comprehend how much I wish I could FLOP-react you back to GagaDaily, Ms. BenG :excuseme:

Forgot to give you this

flop-reaction-v3.png

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 474

If Ricky is still the chroeographer he really tops himself in chromatica ball, gone with the cringy moves and some choreo really surprised me, I couldn't imagine how his choreo can improve so much... even 911's chreo became completely different and 100000x better than the one she performed on VMA

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 7/20/2022 at 2:24 PM, Gabi said:

If Ricky is still the chroeographer he really tops himself in chromatica ball, gone with the cringy moves and some choreo really surprised me, I couldn't imagine how his choreo can improve so much... even 911's chreo became completely different and 100000x better than the one she performed on VMA

I thought the VMA one was way better lol

The Fame Popster 474
On 7/20/2022 at 9:33 PM, BenG said:

I thought the VMA one was way better lol

That one was good but it's way too complicated for Gaga's medical condition lol.... it felt like she's gonna pass out in any second.  And she's performing in a stadium so it's understandable that she prefers simple and big movements than the VMA one, I bet if she did the original choreo people wouldn't even be able to see her dance moves from a distance:laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 7/20/2022 at 2:46 PM, Gabi said:

That one was good but it's way too complicated for Gaga's medical condition lol.... it felt like she's gonna pass out in any second.  And she's performing in a stadium so it's understandable that she prefers simple and big movements than the VMA one, I bet if she did the original choreo people wouldn't even be able to see her dance moves from a distance:laughga:

The only thing i disliked about the VMA one was the spasm move :icant:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 474
On 7/20/2022 at 9:50 PM, BenG said:

tbh it made me wonder if it's part of the choreo or she's just spasming her body for fun:icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,952
On 7/20/2022 at 2:50 PM, BenG said:

I haven't seen the one in TCB but VMA one felt "kiddy" to me for some reason, like it doesn't match the seriousness of the song... hopefully I like the new one better 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,952
On 7/20/2022 at 2:53 PM, Gabi said:

tbh it made me wonder if it's part of the choreo or she's just spasming her body for fun:icant:

I legit think it's Richys idea since his infamous sour chandy tiktok choreo is just assorted spasms 

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 474
On 7/20/2022 at 9:54 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I haven't seen the one in TCB but VMA one felt "kiddy" to me for some reason, like it doesn't match the seriousness of the song... hopefully I like the new one better 

I really like the choreo for Babylon and Replay... probably not too impressive compared to her other iconic choreo like BR or PF but definitely a huge upgrade from her previous tours. I was like....Ricky why did you let gaga do kiddy dance if you can serve THIS:icant:? and there's new choreo for sour candy too.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,952
On 7/20/2022 at 3:04 PM, Gabi said:

I really like the choreo for Babylon and Replay... probably not too impressive compared to her other iconic choreo like BR or PF but definitely a huge upgrade from her previous tours. I was like....Ricky why did you let gaga do kiddy dance if you can serve THIS:icant:? and there's new choreo for sour candy too.

Looking forward to it! I'm generally not very critical of choreo so I'm sure I'll enjoy it. 911 was the one I really wasn't into from Chromatica era, SL and ROM I liked. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,288

The choreo looks great tbh. Everything seems smooth. I really loved it.

Oh and one of the best moments of the nigjt was Gaga saying „Then I remembered you, I remembered Chromatica”.

My heart in that moment, ugh

:love:

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread