All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread

BenG

On 7/24/2022 at 2:48 PM, Aloe said:

One thing she did really well in the JWT was that she sang the the chorus of old songs like Poker face, love game and telephone in a higher key at the end of the songs for them to end on a climax :enigma: 

she doesn’t do it in this tour and it’s a little surprising because the old songs are really kinda boring for fans 

Yeah. Definitely missing the Poker Face Enigma vocals. That's all I sing now. :laughga:

• paws up 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:19 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Would it be weird of me to hope she adds the Babylon demo to the Setlist? Obviously she would never do that in a million years but just imagine the bass in a stadium 

Prob not demo no. But then we got 1000Ds PV so you never know. Well see after Arnhem, but I think the set list is prob solid right now, unless there's a special guest. Which I don't see happening honestly. 

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: Next stop, London!
A Popster Is Born 11,850
On 7/25/2022 at 8:51 AM, BenG said:

Sad there’s no chance of Elton duet of SFA happening

i think now shes done fun tonight and 1k doves when they weren't originally scheduled surely SFA and PD can get a go, i have a feeling they will

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/27/2022 at 1:15 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i think now shes done fun tonight and 1k doves when they weren't originally scheduled surely SFA and PD can get a go, i have a feeling they will

Yeah but still no Elton

Pop-a-911-ster 38,639

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1646306/Lady-Gaga-review-A-Star-Is-Born-icon-shocks-adoring-fans-with-fiery-performance-in-Paris

another 5/5 review 

«After filling the Super Bowl stadium with generation defining performances, twice, we knew that Gaga could sing and entertain a major crowd with aplomb. But to maintain this energy with studio-ready vocals throughout a lengthy show, featuring on stage costume changes and heavily intricate group choreography, Lady Gaga has cemented her status as one of the greatest performers of our time. »

Edited by HoldMyOreos

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/27/2022 at 2:18 PM, Andreu said:

did any of you saw this? thots? prayers?

the fanfiction

no way they were able to ditch the ideas a month prior incl the stage production... sorry but it doesn't make sense financially and in terms of timing

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,639
On 7/27/2022 at 5:22 PM, chartgaga said:

the fanfiction

no way they were able to ditch the ideas a month prior incl the stage production... sorry but it doesn't make sense financially and in terms of timing

there's always an original scrapped plan for everything in monsters minds :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/27/2022 at 6:24 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

there's always an original scrapped plan for everything in monsters minds :icant:

exactly, also them calling the stage very simple and cheap is so disrespectful... Gaga doesn't need props to entertain! of course it's also cool to have the props coming here and there but the choices she made here all make sense with the storyline she is touring

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, chartgaga said:

exactly, also them calling the stage very simple and cheap is so disrespectful...

The stage is indeed simple. That's not disrespectful. Cheap? Not so much.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/27/2022 at 5:39 PM, chartgaga said:

they are begging for the expansive artRAVE stage...

That was one cool stage but it’s not too expensive, I think. JWT’s was definitely more expensive. 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

TCB stage just looks more expensive than it actually is. It’s just sculpted and painted cardboards with a sh*t tonne of LED panels.

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread