All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread

BenG

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/22/2022 at 9:53 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Can you put all your comments in spoilers please? :katy:

LMAO. Calm. 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,792

Now that Gaga added 100 Doves, Fun Tonight and now that she is going to perform at Paris ,which song should she now add?

I'd say: Government Hooker, Venus, Dance In the Dark, Marry The Night, Applause, Judas & Fashion! 

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 38,626
On 7/23/2022 at 2:23 PM, Mario Spears said:

Now that Gaga added 100 Doves, Fun Tonight and now that she is going to perform at Paris ,which song should she now add?

I'd say: Government Hooker, Venus, Dance In the Dark, Marry The Night, Applause, Judas & Fashion! 

Plastic Doll 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/23/2022 at 5:08 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Plastic Doll 

Agree! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/23/2022 at 6:19 PM, MusicNfun said:

Great choices, however i think 22 songs is the perfect amount for a concert, but maybe Heavy Metal Lover if one song was added? But in concert it seemed like they added Fun Tonight & 1000 Doves to have some spectacular audience interactions, which artists usually do when they have extra time to perform or want beautiful moments together with audience, which maybe would result in those two songs being added/removed based on concert length or audience vibe. Just speculation and nothing official but it has been done before at concerts, plus this is Gaga after all, she usually surprises and do unique things.:whatga:

YES! Heavy Metal Lover!!! If we get a 911/HML medley.... It would be HEAVEN 😍😇 like heaven in our eyes and ears! 

Edited by Mario Spears

ARTPOPster 1,302

One thing she did really well in the JWT was that she sang the the chorus of old songs like Poker face, love game and telephone in a higher key at the end of the songs for them to end on a climax :enigma: 

she doesn’t do it in this tour and it’s a little surprising because the old songs are really kinda boring for fans 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 7/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, Aloe said:

One thing she did really well in the JWT was that she sang the the chorus of old songs like Poker face, love game and telephone in a higher key at the end of the songs for them to end on a climax :enigma: 

she doesn’t do it in this tour and it’s a little surprising because the old songs are really kinda boring for fans 

I honestly have more feeling to hear 911 / Replay than Poker Face / Bad Romance 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/24/2022 at 11:11 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I honestly have more feeling to hear 911 / Replay than Poker Face / Bad Romance 

you can really tell that 911 and Replay are both highlights of the whole show and the whole show has lots of amazing moments, like Born This Way with the piano AND performing (the best version of the song tbh), the piano/acoustic version 1000 Doves, the 3rd section with the 3-way-punch 911/Sour Candy/Telephone, Babylon (that part of the show is HEAVEN) etc.

• love 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:20 PM, Mario Spears said:

you can really tell that 911 and Replay are both highlights of the whole show and the whole show has lots of amazing moments, like Born This Way with the piano AND performing (the best version of the song tbh), the piano/acoustic version 1000 Doves, the 3rd section with the 3-way-punch 911/Sour Candy/Telephone, Babylon (that part of the show is HEAVEN) etc.

I wish Love Me Right had been a standard Chromatica track to be followed on the tour. It would have been a moment of union between Gaga and the crowd 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/24/2022 at 11:37 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I wish Love Me Right had been a standard Chromatica track to be followed on the tour. It would have been a moment of union between Gaga and the crowd 

yuh.

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread