All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread

BenG

On 7/18/2022 at 1:20 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

Imagine if after this tour she announced new Enigma dates and they turned out exactly the same as they have been since 2019, not even any new Chromatica songs just straight up what we’ve had for a year :oscar:

Yall need to give the enigma hate a REST. Honestly. :laughga: Im actually kinda jealous they all got to see Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Government Hooker, Aura, Applause, Scheiße, and Judas. I'd be MORE likely to buy a ticket now if they brought it back exactly as it was. :laughga:

Edited by Imtired1616
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 7/18/2022 at 2:15 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yall need to give the enigma hate a REST. Honestly. :laughga: Im actually kinda jealous they all got to Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Government Hooker, Aura, Applause, Scheiße, and Judas. I'd be MORE likely to buy a ticket now if they brought it back exactly as it was. :laughga:

Nononono I absolutely LOVED Enigma! And it’s clear that she found a lot of joy in performing it, but also you gotta admit, after seeing her ability at the Chromatica Ball it would be quite puzzling to see her go back to the roots of Enigma :billie:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,798

The speech is awesome omg 

She serving 2010 teas giving us an amazing speech. 😍😍😍

We stan. 

• paws up 2

On 7/18/2022 at 3:36 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Nononono I absolutely LOVED Enigma! And it’s clear that she found a lot of joy in performing it, but also you gotta admit, after seeing her ability at the Chromatica Ball it would be quite puzzling to see her go back to the roots of Enigma :billie:

Its the perfect, day-glow spectacle for Vegas. :oops:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 7/18/2022 at 2:51 PM, Mario Spears said:

The speech is awesome omg 

She serving 2010 teas giving us an amazing speech. 😍😍😍

We stan. 

We don’t stan this uploader :oscar:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,798
On 7/18/2022 at 11:08 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

We don’t stan this uploader :oscar:

We stan this speech. 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Like I was definitely thinking she would just move the Chromatica Ball into the Vegas residency when the tour is done, but I don't think that would draw in the tourists. It's not giving Vegas strip at all. :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 538
On 7/18/2022 at 2:25 AM, blue said:

I'm not worried about the HBO Max concert special 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Don't get me wrong, professional shots is what it needs. The initial potato quality output, just like with her other shows but especially BTWB, massively miss the grandeur of how it looks in completeness.

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

Pretty damn happy with the show, can't wait to see.

Only real complaint is ending with Hold My Hand, what a joke.  Hopefully the encore gets shuffled around like how she moved BJ+AF during the BTWB after a few shows

On 7/18/2022 at 6:56 PM, NotDoctor said:

Pretty damn happy with the show, can't wait to see.

Only real complaint is ending with Hold My Hand, what a joke.  Hopefully the encore gets shuffled around like how she moved BJ+AF during the BTWB after a few shows

The way it ended all janky, I almost thought she was going to do a 2nd encore of Applause or SFA or something. :katy:

The Fame Popster 401
On 7/17/2022 at 10:06 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

I absolutely CANNOT get over this Replay performance, literally the first drop is the ultimate and thesis of a Gaga show

When I build my time machine, I'm killing h*tler, seeing the spice girls and convincing Interscope that Replay is the motherf*cking lead single. 

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 7/19/2022 at 1:17 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe the Singapore rumoured date 

Prob not. And I dunno who that is. At all. So dunno if they're serious. :laughga:

But they're saying a 2nd LA show or a show after Miami. So prob the Latin America/Mexico date that was rumored months ago maybe. :oops:

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: Reviews from the piano chords police!
  • BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread