Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 38,543
On 7/27/2022 at 9:44 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Same. NFN is a masterpiece that deserves more recognition

It has so much recognition already though. Amazing streaming stats, universal critical acclaim, considered Lana's best and was nominated for AOTY. 

• love 1

Beyonce album is horrible:

Lyrics are cringe, basically tik-tok and hit tweet baits. There are some good songs but even they feel like they go on for forever similar to Break My Soul. 

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

On 7/28/2022 at 1:12 AM, zoldyck said:

Lyrics are cringe, basically tik-tok and hit tweet baits. There are some good songs but even they feel like they drag forever similar to Break My Soul. 

Didn’t even plan on listening to her album, but Thanks for the review, now I know for sure I won’t listen to it :icant:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 429

"This Is Lady Gaga" could really use a facelift on Spotify. Video Phone doesn't need an appearance, too many jazz cuts, and where are Scheiße, Bloody Mary, & Government Hooker?

I respect them putting in the piano version of Joanne, though.

Edited by radio
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 22,632
On 7/27/2022 at 8:12 PM, zoldyck said:

Lyrics are cringe, basically tik-tok and hit tweet baits. There are some good songs but even they feel like they go on for forever similar to Break My Soul. 

watch it get 94 on MC though :jailga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,147
On 7/27/2022 at 11:20 PM, Dean FADchester said:

Not my wife seeing Fad's baking haus labs video and wanting me to buy her the make up :peacega:

So Godga s Tik Tok promo is actually working? :catwalk:

A HUMBLING for all of us for making fun of it :catwalk:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,553
On 7/27/2022 at 9:48 PM, Doncho said:

So Godga s Tik Tok promo is actually working? :catwalk:

A HUMBLING for all of us for making fun of it :catwalk:

I low-key love using the beige pigment paint under my eyes very delicately to hide dark circles. Plus, the lip oil is so great. The highlighters and bronzers are good, too. Kristen Wiig Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,173
On 7/28/2022 at 12:08 AM, chartgaga said:

@ViviLittleM who got hit by covid in Paris?

i got covid a month ago, don’t tell me I’m already at risk @DonnieDarko?

Well, you never know. I’ve heard of people that got reinfected after just a couple of weeks. I was three times vaccinated and got covid in early March, since then I was doing a lot, including attending a huge concert and being in direct contact with person with covid at my work and didn’t have it, so you never know. 

A Popster Is Born 11,847
On 7/28/2022 at 12:31 AM, radio said:

Video Phone doesn't need an appearance,

That high-key gives beyola

like some remix single no1 remembers getting a position on her main playlist, but yeah we move

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/28/2022 at 5:32 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Well, you never know. I’ve heard of people that got reinfected after just a couple of weeks. I was three times vaccinated and got covid in early March, since then I was doing a lot, including attending a huge concert and being in direct contact with person with covid at my work and didn’t have it, so you never know. 

Let me Die

• love 1

Moderator 16,295
On 7/27/2022 at 3:45 PM, little legend said:

@corvus albus  next time if you want to change the OP , first ask. It took me a lot of time writing it and i was preparing some new graphs too. But you suddenly deleted everything without even asking me. You dont own this place, so pls next time ask me and basically stop changing the OP. thanks

You always do this though. We have the same OP for every thread because it has the information we need. At least take all the important info with you if you make the new thread and don't just leave it out.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,848
x3
On 7/28/2022 at 9:56 AM, corvus albus said:

You always do this though. We have the same OP for every thread because it has the information we need. At least take all the important info with you if you make the new thread and don't just leave it out.

Wtf are you talking about? I took every important info and i just also included the tour reception/legacy section which you completely erased it:eyega: 

Anyway no need to further discuss it , it's ok

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 54,326
On 7/28/2022 at 10:30 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

not the new Tove song sampling crazy frog :icant: 

new Rina slaps! her best track from this era so far

Another perfect pop song from Tove Lo :giveup:

I stan this woman so much can't wait to see her in concert in November :prideheart:

• yaas, gaga 3

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • joesuda unpinned this topic