Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,066
x3

The Bey fans and Bey's team trying to create propaganda and basically say that Bey can be the biggest pop star in the universe and can be on top even if she is constantly flopping. What kind of clever propaganda is this? Randomly act like your favourite is above everyone and call her a goddess and that even is no one buys or streams your new albums , it doesn't really matter cause you are still the world's biggest superstar, even if the stats don't match. 

Popsters take notes, that's how real propaganda works. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,066
x3
On 7/28/2022 at 1:01 PM, BenG said:

I Ain't Worried might miss out on a high peak in the US because it's peaked for a while now on Spotify

#insert: << Pretends to feel sad>> . 

• lol 1

Popster This Way 532
On 7/28/2022 at 5:42 AM, danwasd said:

I mean, make it make sense if it's really Chromatica-inspired :excuseme:

I wouldn't say it's Chromatica inspired, the only 90s house inspired track is BMS, then the rest is mostly upbeat disco and ballroom beat inspired, it does borrow some classic 90s influence but it's way more in your face, there is also not as much vocals as I thought there would be, there's A LOT of spoken word over the beats and most lyrics are very superficial tbh, and like said is very ballroom inspired, there a ton of lyrics like "10s across the board", "RATATATA 🗣️", etc, I think you get the vibe. 

There's also some afrobeats in tracks like Move, which was unexpected but I feel like that was some The Gift reject, even tho it's not a bad song. "All Up In Your Mind" was a nice surprise, it's honestly very hyperpop inspired and that's the kind of sound I wanted Gaga to do with Sophie; kinda weird but still maintaining its pop structure and delivery. Her vocals on the chorus are great too, I love her growl. "Summer Renaissance" is super cool too, very neo disco and sultry. I forgot to mention I love the production and vibe of "Virgo's Groove". 

In general it's a good album but I don't know if it's up there with the rest of her latest albums such as ST and Lemonade. I think this one is definitely a grower and definitely NOT for they straights lmao

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 532
On 7/28/2022 at 6:00 AM, little legend said:

The Bey fans and Bey's team trying to create propaganda and basically say that Bey can be the biggest pop star in the universe and can be on top even if she is constantly flopping. What kind of clever propaganda is this? Randomly act like your favourite is above everyone and call her a goddess and that even is no one buys or streams your new albums , it doesn't really matter cause you are still the world's biggest superstar, even if the stats don't match. 

Popsters take notes, that's how real propaganda works. 

Honestly the only thing Beyoncé is above everyone else in the industry is performing. Her music is overrated. It's GREAT but not THAT great IMO. Her team (and Bey herself tbh) and her fans just know how to sell her as this unreachable and untouchable goddess. They perfected that. I feel however we might start seeing a more "human" side of her, starting by the fact that this album won't be surprised released like her last ones which was kinda pretentious. I feel like she's gonna promote this album a lot and do more interviews and stuff like a normal popstar does. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,156
On 7/28/2022 at 4:17 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

So beyonce new album is a 3 acts project. Her fans are lucky

I wonder if the sales will count as one album or three separate :icant:

On 7/28/2022 at 12:58 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Wtf is wrong with them

Hits Du Moment:
#21 (=) IAW
#47 (-2) Hold My Hand

The fact that its chart position is higher than its playlist placement :toofunny: 

Organic hit I guess 

• lol 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • joesuda unpinned this topic