Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,889

not iii acts release. if it was a stretch to think this wasn't influenced by chromatica, than it should be inarguable now. Still I hate that Bey, for her later projects, always gets to maximize/fully realize Gaga's intentions

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 7/28/2022 at 12:38 PM, Thrasher said:

The fraudery of putting out 3 acts, everything will probably count for the same album which will be boosted every time she releases a new one :bebe:

chartster's laughed at the tuesday release for BMS 'they're going for longevity' but they actually did plan that :billie: Theres no MV still even, and they got the extra week off the Tuesday-Fri tracking the week before, so it would definitely increase the following week chartwise after a smaller debut - and ofcourse, the cushion of NMF +20m playlisting.

So yes, i expect the same type of management for the album :bigbird:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 22,889
On 7/28/2022 at 8:52 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

do y'all really think there will be 3 albums? that seems a bit too much tbh

bey pulled off visual albums, what, three times since Gaga said she wanted to do one. And Gaga still doesn't have any. :darkmode:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/28/2022 at 1:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Currently listening to Renaissance and let's say it sounds very different from Chromatica. It's less pop, as expected. 

Are you streaming it legally?

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/28/2022 at 2:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Currently listening to Renaissance and let's say it sounds very different from Chromatica. It's less pop, as expected. 

It’s beats with her speaking over it. It’s not bad per say, but it’s a downgrade from ST/Lemonade for me

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,760
On 7/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, chartgaga said:

It’s beats with her speaking over it. It’s not bad per say, but it’s a downgrade from ST/Lemonade for me

I'm on track 4 and couldn't agree less. The production is lush and the beats are fire so far, she's also singing a lot, not just rapping. It's really good. Cuff It sounds like a hit and Alien Superstar sampling of Too Sexy is so much fun. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/28/2022 at 1:17 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I'm on track 4 and couldn't agree less. The production is lush and the beats are fire so far, she's also singing a lot, not just rapping. It's really good. Cuff It sounds like a hit and Alien Superstar sampling of Too Sexy is so much fun. 

wow i'm surprised a non-native speaker actually got this right :applause:

so many native speakers can't even use it correctly :icant:

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • joesuda unpinned this topic