Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,136
x3

Gaga might not have a successful Christmas song ( which is a shame and she should next year release a Christmas album) but she has the worst Christmas song of all time aka Christmas Tree , and not everyone can have that:oscar:

Popster to Popster 3,288
On 3/21/2023 at 9:11 AM, little legend said:

Gaga might not have a successful Christmas song ( which is a shame and she should next year release a Christmas album) but she has the worst Christmas song of all time aka Christmas Tree , and not everyone can have that:oscar:

For years I had the same perception that the song was bad and I haven't listened to it for more than 10 years until last Xmas because i forgot how it sounded and I was curious, honestly it's not bad at all and it would be perfect to be use on TikTok.

• paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread
ARTPOPster 1,485
On 3/21/2023 at 1:52 AM, PanPikus said:

Looking cool 

Not me thinking this was Katy Perry merch. :rip:I kinda associate clown stuff with her.

I just realized the Gaga clown memes are going to be everywhere on stan Twitter/internet once Joker comes out :laughga:

• lol 3

On 3/21/2023 at 10:08 AM, derpmonster said:

Not me thinking this was Katy Perry merch. :rip:I kinda associate clown stuff with her.

I just realized the Gaga clown memes are going to be everywhere on stan Twitter/internet once Joker comes out :laughga:

+ the obvious Joker Fad :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,734
On 3/21/2023 at 11:30 AM, BloodyMary said:

If she was chart hungry she would book a i heart radio live performance of Bloody Mary and a small 30 min set.  

Stations would spam it to all the way #1 on Pop. 

you weren't brave enough to ask for a BikiniGa SNL performance, I see 

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,113
On 3/21/2023 at 11:30 AM, BloodyMary said:

If she was hungry she would book a i heart radio live performance of Bloody Mary and a small 30 min set.  

No wonder she looked so skinny at the oscar, she definitely hasn't been very hungry lately :applause:

• lol 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic