Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 3/21/2023 at 11:37 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

I don't know a single person who still listens to AM/FM radio

It's like iTunes chart positions. It literally doesn't matter at all besides BB100 peaks, which is why certain people in here get so stuck on it :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 21,992
On 3/21/2023 at 12:47 PM, 0606060 said:

It's like iTunes chart positions. It literally doesn't matter at all besides BB100 peaks, which is why certain people in here get so stuck on it :laughga:

this is a chart thread honey and iTunes has charts

here you have another chart

h0es chart

#1 @0606060

• lol 10

A Popster Is Born 10,202
On 3/21/2023 at 12:37 PM, 0606060 said:

Obviously she's not going to continue to have #1s 10 years later, no matter how many irrelavant a** iHeartRadio concerts she does :banana:Radio spammed her cause she was at her peak, that's it.

THIS :applause:

Its not too hard to understand. That said, they still robbed Shallow, it deserved to be #1 given how big it was everywhere else

On 3/21/2023 at 11:54 AM, emig_09 said:

this is a chart thread honey and iTunes has charts

here you have another chart

h0es chart

#1 @0606060

I'm just saying consistent radio play did nothing for Bloody Mary streams, which is where the industry is actually heading and where Booby should be putting all her eggs in

Amazon Prime Video Gretchen GIF by Prime Video BR

Pop-a-911-ster 21,992
On 3/21/2023 at 12:59 PM, 0606060 said:

I'm just saying consistent radio play did nothing for Bloody Mary streams, which is where the industry is actually heading and where Booby should be putting all her eggs in

maybe he's stomping them into some random guy he met in Grindr

• lol 2

On 3/21/2023 at 12:05 PM, emig_09 said:

Is this implying he’s a top? 

cause us top little monsters need the representation :ari_roll:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,583
On 3/21/2023 at 12:05 PM, emig_09 said:

Quick someone gimme an Omar Apollo gif

ARTPOPster 1,583
On 3/21/2023 at 12:09 PM, 0606060 said:

cause us top little monsters need the representation :ari_roll:

I'm vers, do I count?

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,583
On 3/21/2023 at 12:14 PM, BloodyOreo said:

that sounds really painful ngl 

CBT doesn't just stand for cognitive behavioral therapy

unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Popster to Popster 3,229
On 3/21/2023 at 4:37 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

I don't know a single person who still listens to AM/FM radio

It still amaze me how radios still matter in 2023 when everybody is perched-attached on their phones nowadays.

Even on shops, bars or commercial activities where I live at least they put public or personalized playlists for the majority.

• thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 3:21 PM, corvus albus said:

She did all that during Joanne for PI and MR and pop radio payed her dust. Touring radio stations won't do anything for her at this point.

As if Perfect Illusion was worthy being played on radios. No shade, I love this song, but it was one the least logical choice as a single she could have made to launch Joanne's era :oops:

On 3/21/2023 at 4:59 PM, 0606060 said:

He is busy signing a deal with Itunes for next era :gaga-thanks:

• lol 1

On 3/21/2023 at 9:32 AM, monketsharona said:

DJWS admitted it will be hard mainly for some deals issues not creative

Gaga has signed a deal making hard using some old scrapped music unmess she totally reworks it and make it sound different (see Earthquake becoming Fashion of His Love)

I don't see ACT 2 happening as he said there will be a celebration 'maybe not the kind of things we are expecting it to be'

Let me expect awful re-recorded songs HARD then, because we can't let that awful BTW 10th Anniversary happen for ARTPOP too. :gaga-scream:

ARTPOPster 1,583
On 3/21/2023 at 12:30 PM, Imtired1616 said:

awful BTW 10th Anniversary

To me, that was confirmation that music isn't the passion for her that it used to be. Born This Way is one of the most revolutionary records for LGBTQ+ rights ever, and we are all forever thankful for it.

That cover of You and I is dreadful

A Popster Is Born 17,210

Re The Chromatica Ball release

”I’m cautiously expecting something on her birthday or before that - that’s just MY guess but from what i heard it might be a case of waiting her to wrap up the movie to approve and go over the footage one more time. 

Ariana took about 16 months to release The Sweetener Tour on streaming so let’s just chill and wait.

I want to add that Dua’s Ziggodome concert was shot before TCB date and it’s still not out and apparently they both share the same director of photography (Brett Turnbull) 

This sort of release doesn’t have to have a special date or celebration so it can come out any day like originally it was planned for December as the last Apple Music Live “episode” of 2022 but that never came to be due to editing so they got Meghan The Stallion which also cancelled and went with Amazon Prime and finally they got Alicia to do a Christmas concert”

By LykkeLi

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

On 3/21/2023 at 5:30 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Let me expect awful re-recorded songs HARD then, because we can't let that awful BTW 10th Anniversary happen for ARTPOP too. :gaga-scream:

I honestly don't see Lady Gaga wasting time for re-recording and rewrite some 2012 demos while she could be creating new fresh music instead.

I'm sure we'll get some kind of celebration from DJWS, but just not new music. Maybe some remixes or an instrumental revealed (like he did with releasing officially Ratchet intru ?)

I would totally get those songs as I would never say no to some Gaga music, but seeing how she treated the TF and BTW celebrations (and totally forget about her biggest album / era TFM's 10th birthday) ? hum well. Wait and see... 

• thanks 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,
  • corvus albus locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic